3.27.2010

b0r3d

Currently waiting for Maslinia to text me so we can hoof it on over to the YL.
It's kind of windy outside and I don't not like it.
Listening to the White Stripes. Jack White needs to go back to his original look of red pants and a black shirt because these days he's looking a lot like Johnny Dep as Willy Wonka, not a good look.
My hair is so long and I am so, SO pleased. =D
My knee is still, so, SO bent and it's the pits.
I go to school next Tuesday and I am sincerely and genuinely not looking forward to it.
My biggest fear right now is getting jostled or bumped every so slightly and falling down.
I was reading my old blog entries on a different blog I used to keep; it was trippy.
I miss Grant.
I'm starting to like nail polish again. Whodathunkit?
I hate when people don't smile in pictures but like smirk instead? HATE.
No more of this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's up?

*Had to turn word verification on (even though I personally hate it). I've been getting too many weird spambot comments lately :(