5.08.2010

...

I hate the dentist. I hate the dentist even more at 9 AM. I really hate when they take that metal hook thing and scrape your teeth, the sound that it makes just reverberates throughout your whole body and makes you want to punch someone. I hate that they take that metal hook and use it to fillet your gum line separate from your teeth. I hate it even more that I don't get a choice of what type of grainy tooth paste they use on me to buff my teeth. They always pick pina colada (my least favorite flavor ever in life) and the tooth paste always gets in my eye or in my hair. I also hate that my dentist flosses my teeth because it hurts a lot. I do not like spitting cup fulls of blood so early in the day /rant.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's up?

*Had to turn word verification on (even though I personally hate it). I've been getting too many weird spambot comments lately :(