5.24.2010

Image from www.thekitchn.com


A typical shopping list from Trader Joes:

1% milk
(brown) eggs
Crumpets (SO. GOOD. especially with lots of butter and jam)
Whole grain bread
Frozen mac n' cheese (A++++)
Soy bacon
Individual quiche (I like the spinach one)
Frozen precooked shrimp
Some type of cheese
An exotic vegetable (this week its eggplant, I like their artichokes too)
Sweet treat of some sort (I got some JoJos, but the Quadratinis are amazing)
Arnold Palmer juice jug
Popcorn
Spaghetti or pene

This week I also got rice pudding and these inside out carrot cake things but they are almost too rich, I fear.  They're really good though, but dang!

As far as dinner food, I usually make pasta with shrimp and spinach in a lemon garlic butter sauce or breakfast for dinner. 




The more you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's up?

*Had to turn word verification on (even though I personally hate it). I've been getting too many weird spambot comments lately :(