5.02.2010

(A stall in Olvera Street, Los Angeles 2007)



As I wait for my spanakopita to bake in the oven, I've been reflecting on a few things. #1: any item of clothing can be greatly improved by the introduction of a peter pan collar. #2 I only do homework or study when I'm really bored (example: the whole of today) and #3 I'm not sure if I want to go to the big commencement ceremony at Drake stadium. I'm obviously going to the departmental commencement but man, I'm really unsure if I should go to the big one. The speaker this year is pretty meh, you probably have never heard of him so I won't even write his name, and the few people I did get to know are all Communication majors so I'll see them at the other ceremony. Conundrum.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's up?

*Had to turn word verification on (even though I personally hate it). I've been getting too many weird spambot comments lately :(