6.20.2010

Endless Summer

Photo by Deanna Templeton



This photo was taken last summer when Grant and I swam (nekkid!) for our friend Deanna! In fact, she has an interview in the newest Juxtapoz magazine (scope it here)! A picture that she took of me actually made it in, don't worry, you can't even really make out any concrete part of my body since the water distorted everything. So if you're curious, I'm the very last color polaroid in the spread. 

Before this, I had never even entertained thoughts of skinny dipping with friends. Actually, I probably still wouldn't do that. Swimming for her wasn't weird or scary at all, in fact, it was quite liberating!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's up?

*Had to turn word verification on (even though I personally hate it). I've been getting too many weird spambot comments lately :(