7.09.2010

Ol' Myford



Yesterday Grant and I went to go find a picturesque place to test out my old (and now his) Polaroid Land camera and luckily enough we stumbled upon this place on Old Myford Road. Usually there is a locked gate preventing people from exploring but yesterday that gate was unlocked and wide open. Perfect.  The old farm houses reminded me of 1930s dust bowl/ Dorothea Langue era. Hopefully the Irvine company will try to preserve some of these houses instead of tearing them down to build replica houses.


Outfit details: Vintage David Bowie 1987 Glass Spider Tour t-shirt, Black BDG jeans (not really a fan, i'll never deviate from Levi's again!), american flag high top Converse

2 comments:

What's up?

*Had to turn word verification on (even though I personally hate it). I've been getting too many weird spambot comments lately :(