7.22.2010

A Clowder of Cats

Outfit details: red tiny polka dot tank top: thrift store, washed silk accordion pleat flag skirt: thrift store, brown fringed stacked heel loafers: thrift store

Shoe detail


Top detail
Skirt detail, I love all the little flags!


I can't tell you how excited I was when I found those loafer heels! I had been trolling Etsy looking for just the right pair but since I have larger than average feet (8.5-9) my searches were coming up empty. The heels I found are in almost pristine condition, seriously they must have been worn less than 5 times AND they are comfortable! Comfortable shoes are a big deal with me, hence why I almost never wear heels higher than 2 inches! 


While thrifting the other day with Grant I found the most amazing cover art EVER, behold:

 


Also my offer still stands for link exchanges!! Let me know if you're interested  =)

12 comments:

  1. cute shoes. cute outfit. i love it.

    ♥ http://www.allisterbee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are some rockin' shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those shoes! Topshop do a similar pair, but flat

    http://itscohen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I used to have a pair of loafers just like those! Love 'em :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. also a fan of the shoes! :) and the cover art... for modern psychology readings... so interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute!
    (http://showersofsunflowers.blogspot.com/)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like how you fully embrace big, bright colours!

    ReplyDelete
  8. i want those shoes! and your blog is cool enough to spam!!

    ♥ http://www.allisterbee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. those shoes are so incredibly adorable!!! =]

    ReplyDelete
  10. i want your adorable loafers ! im so jealous !

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your loafers are pure perfection! Lucky you who found them. Reminds me of the pair that I missed out on ebay once!

    Do you want to trade links?

    xoxo,
    fleurette

    ReplyDelete

What's up?

*Had to turn word verification on (even though I personally hate it). I've been getting too many weird spambot comments lately :(