7.18.2010

Parliament of Owls

 
Since I'm way too lazy to drag my tripod outside this is the best outfit post setting I can offer you: my camera precariously balanced on top of my window with my messy room in the background D : 

Outfit details: black racer back tank top: Old Navy, skinny tan belt: thrift store, Striped skirt: thrift store.


Belt detail

I should have taken pictures of the necklaces I'm wearing (maybe another post?) since they are so awesome. One is a piece of raw crystal and the other is a very long necklace with a John Paul II (Jp2) coin pendant. I was so excited to find the raw crystal since they are kind of a hot commodity right now but my tip is if you live in Southern California or anywhere remotely considered the South West you can go to any Native American/ Mission/ Rancher/Cowboy area and stumble upon a gift shop that sells crystal pendents. I got mine for $2.99 I think. Definitely a lot cheaper than buying one for upwards of up to $100+

 
You can see the length of the skirt better in this picture. Doesn't change the fact that mirror pictures are kinda lame.

7 comments:

  1. Hi there. Thanks for visiting my blog. Love the look of yours and the skirt too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the skinny belt and skirt! and i love your hair as well! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. love that belt! great outfit so chic :D

    xx

    www.anadorablecliche.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like a good mirror shot sometimes! By the way, I lovvvve your header. What a brilliant photograph!

    http://rubyslipperjourneys.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. skirt and belt are great! thx for the jewelry tip too!

    http://style-haus.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

What's up?

*Had to turn word verification on (even though I personally hate it). I've been getting too many weird spambot comments lately :(