7.06.2010

Ropas

A post of what I wore today:

Details: Navy blue children's blazer (thrift store), silk button-up shirt (thrift store), black cigarette pants (Levi's).

Behind me is the monstrosity that is my closet. I haven't had doors to my closet since 2003.


I love the flaps on this blouse and puritan style buttoning is my forte, as it would seem.


A tiny fake pearl pinky ring found at the Rose Bowl flea market. I like how the pearls are clustered in three since that's my lucky number. My hand also looks like a claw D:




In other news, HA! HA! at Lindsay Lohan going to jail for 90 days. Just goes to show that celebrities aren't above the law.

Bitch. Boom. BYE!

1 comment:

  1. aahh! i read the lilo news! hahaha! serves her right!

    anyway, you look great in that blazer! my closet is just overflowing with items.. i really need to clean it up! haha!

    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete

What's up?

*Had to turn word verification on (even though I personally hate it). I've been getting too many weird spambot comments lately :(