7.02.2010

sweet teeth

Banana bread pudding with a side of vanilla ice cream

Chocolate cake with a side of berries and cream

Natalie!!

On Tuesday Natalie and I decided to head on down to Cafe Panini in Corona Del Mar for dessert. I got the banana bread pudding which was studded with raisins (normally this would be a deal breaker, but they weren't at all offensive here!) and perfectly delicious.  Natalie got the chocolate mousse cake, which I tried, and it was so, SO good. I've seriously been day dreaming about it ever since. It had the best texture (moist but not overly so) and it wasn't too sweet. For about $6 they really give you a big portion. In fact, I pride myself on finishing desserts but I didn't finish all of my bread pudding. Maybe i'll go back this weekend?

1 comment:

What's up?

*Had to turn word verification on (even though I personally hate it). I've been getting too many weird spambot comments lately :(