7.23.2010

An Unkindness of Ravens


Outfit details: Blue gingham short sleeve button up: thrift store, Black cigarette jeans: Levis, Knock off Clubmasters: drug store, Dooney &Burke bag: Ebay, black slip ons: Rite Aid


Grant and I decided to drive around and explore some random places in my town. There is this little RV dealership down the road from my house and right in the middle is this man-made little lake with rocky islands with ducks and chickens roaming around. We saw a Blue Heron but I wasn't quick enough to take a picture of it! Then we went to Tanaka Farms and checked out the fruit and vegetable stands along with their little sunflower grove.

Does anyone like Arcade Fire because I'm listening to some of their newest songs and I have to say that I love it! It had to grow on me but The Suburbs is shapin up to be way better than Neon Bible but maybe not as epic as Funeral? I guess we shall see once the album comes out early next month!

17 comments:

  1. gorgeous pictures! i love your outfit! it's so lovely! have a happy weekend!

    ♥ http://www.allisterbee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do like Arcade Fire, not like they're my favorite but I still like them.
    Your outfit is adorable, especially against the farm background.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute look! Love the sunflowers in the first shot, too :)!
    (http://showersofsunflowers.blogspot.com/)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow amazing simple outfit and your gorgeous (it helps ! )

    See U !

    ReplyDelete
  5. waow u look amazing & u r so beautiful!
    great style & great blog ... loved it!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. the background in the first picture is lovely<333
    your shirt is beautiful, i love the color!


    <333

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your photos.

    And I love Arcade Fire.

    Saw them live once at the Hollywood Bowl. It was an amazing show. Truly excellent.

    xoxo,
    Carrie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really? An UNKINDNESS of ravens? I always thought it was a murder of ravens...
    I'd probably have to hand back my Canadian passport if I didn't like Arcade Fire, but luckily I'm a sucker for violins in pop songs anyway. And for gingham... nice thrift store shirt!

    ReplyDelete
  9. great shots!
    love the outfit, you have great style.
    i'm in love with your bag!

    thanks so much for your comment!
    afewsillylittlethings.blogspot.com
    L

    ReplyDelete
  10. such a nice outfit
    you look so so pretty
    hope you're having a great summer

    Marley

    ReplyDelete
  11. the sky in these is incredible!

    xo Alison

    p.s. i love your shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the photos, and your shirt!

    Thank you for the lovely comment.

    Carmen.xx.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love where you took all your pictures!! and your shirt is supa cute. :D

    ReplyDelete
  14. @ everyone: Thank you fro all the sweet comments, awe shucks! =)

    @ Emily: I've been looking up collective nouns for animal groups and yep it's an unkindness of ravens, murder goes with a group of crows!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love these photos! You're gorgeous. :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. You are so Pretty!)
    allglamthings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

What's up?

*Had to turn word verification on (even though I personally hate it). I've been getting too many weird spambot comments lately :(