8.07.2010

Jumblejormp

A collection of curiosities and interesting pictures I've stumbled upon with the help of the interweb and such intrepid searching.

Photo: Simon Filip
Photo: Jeff Luker
(Above photos from the Library of Congress Color Slides Collection)
Above photos from the NOAA photographic archive


**A big thank you goes out to all my readers and followers! I just started getting serious about blogging less than a month ago and the positive responses I have been getting are so encouraging! I'm always so thrilled whenever I realize I have a new follower or  when I read a sweet comment (and I do try to visit everyone who comments : ) )You guys rule. **

7 comments:

  1. These photos are incredible. I especially love the second photo. It looks like something out of a dream...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the first photo! Great choices :)!
    (http://showersofsunflowers.blogspot.com/)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've got a bit of a whale thing going on, don't you? This time round, I'm especially fond of the girl painting the airplane wing. I've always loved vintage planes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So much inspiration! I think the first photo is still my favourite though. I just love it!

    ReplyDelete

What's up?

*Had to turn word verification on (even though I personally hate it). I've been getting too many weird spambot comments lately :(