9.12.2010

THREE FEATHERS VINTAGE STORE UPDATE

Hey! So I'd like to announce that I am having a HUGE sale at my Etsy store, Three Feathers Vintage. I just listed a ton of new stuff and I'd like to make some room in my poor, cramped closet for new pieces

Firstly, buying 2+ more items will get you automatic free shipping! Unfortunately, this only applies to U.S. buyers but don't fear because...


Items listed on and before August 17th are subject to discount! This means:
$1 off $10-$15
$2 off $16-$25
$3 off $26-$40

That's not all! If you promote this post on your blog and show me the link, I will give you free shipping on any item, regardless of when it was listed!  For international people, I will cut the rate in half so shipping would be around $4-$6! 

Canadian friends! You can pay U.S. shipping, NOT international :D

RESTRICTIONS: Shoes are expensive to ship because they are so heavy. If you buy two items listed before August 17th and one or both of the items is a pair of shoes, I will just charge you a flat rate of $4.95 U.S. domestic for both items.  International buyers can expect to pay $6 for both items.


Everything I buy to put in my store are pieces that I would wear. I don't buy ugly, frumpy, notcute clothing. I just can't. It hurts me. If you have any sizing questions leave me a comment!
A peak inside the store...

Periwinkle high waist shorts S-M subject to discount!

Floral and polka dot xs s pleat calf length skirt, subject to discount!

shrunken little boy blazer with gold buttons

 

Just listed a ton of skinny belts! $5-8

nautical striped dress S-M subject to discount!

60s washd silk tiered sundress S-M, subject to discount!

red gingham tie neck blouse xs-s subject to discount!

nude pleated calf length skirt M-L
 
Hope you find something you like! This sale is good until the end of the month!

21 comments:

  1. i get paid this week, i will have to refrain from looking until then! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wow, there's definitely a lot on there i would love. hmm.. will have to go check it out.

    x Niki
    A Haute Mess
    ps. There's a giveaway currently going on at A Haute Mess! You can win an amazing cuff bracelet valued at over $100. Not sure if you've entered already but I thought you might be interested :)
    Giveaway posted here xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sell Men's T-Shirts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all of these looks, I really tried but I couldn't pick a favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow you have some gorgeous things there, I love the florals and the calf length skirts and the blazer.

    ReplyDelete
  6. great stuff! love the floral jumper, so pretty and perfect for summer! thanks for sharing all of these! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have so many great peices. Going to definitely browse your store :)

    L x
    Half Dressed

    ReplyDelete
  8. sweeet! i will have to dig through your store when i get home.
    _
    kaitlyn
    thehypermanikin

    ReplyDelete
  9. gorgeous stuff, will be checking out your shop and bookmarking it too

    ReplyDelete
  10. The colorful floral skirt is insane! Love it! :D

    Hope you like my post on jumpsuits and follow my blog too!

    -Gayle from www.gayleisvolatile.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm loving your shop! I may give into temptation much sooner than later.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love that nerdy floral jumper! Adorable. Thanks for commenting on my blog, btw!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'll go visiting your shop now! just discover your blog!
    http://milkteeths.blogspot.com/2010/09/three-feathers-vintage-store-update.html

    ReplyDelete

What's up?

*Had to turn word verification on (even though I personally hate it). I've been getting too many weird spambot comments lately :(