10.27.2010

Three Feathers Vintage: Weekly Outfits and then some

As usual, you can pretty much buy everything that's on my person at my store, THREE FEATHERS VINTAGE, which is also linked on the right. Onto the outfits!

Photobucket
Red wool toggle coat, dead stock ivory long sleeve button up blouse with front flap pockets, high waist linen shorts, red leather nautical belt, brown fringed loafers

Photobucket
Pure wool fisherman knit jacket, 60s brocade sheath dress, brown fringed loafers

Photobucket
shrunken honey colored cable knit sweater, navy blue with white polka dot tiered skirt, fringed loafers

Photobucket
Red floral long sleeve blouse with ruffles, navy blue blazer with velvet trim and box pleats, genuine leather brown belt with pebbled texture, high waist linen shorts, brown fringed loafers.

Prices range from $10-$45, once you get to my stores page items are dived by category on the left so you can easily search for the specific price of whatever has caught your eye!

In other news...

Photobucket
It's weird when your breakfast is monochromatic.

Photobucket


Photobucket
Photo credit/artistic vision: GRANT HATFIELD

Photobucket
So maybe we got bored one night and brought out the MAGIC MIC? You can't say you live in a Filipino household unless there is a karaoke system of some sort. Magic Mic was top of the line circa 1999-2000

Photobucket
It's a little dated

Photobucket
Grant wasn't deterred. I think this was during his "Arms Wide Open" show stopper. Note the open arms.

32 comments:

  1. It sounded like we were singing to a ringtone from an on old Nokia brick phone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. His arms are freaking hilarious! I laughed out loud!! I also need to check your shop. I'm feeling so uninspired with the ol' wardrobe over here lately. It's time for some ebay vintage madness methinks.

    xoxo,
    Carrie

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahahaha this post is hysterical. The outfits are rather cute too. Especially the first one!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha this is so funny. <3 :) i love the last photo. he's gettin' in to it!

    i'm definitely going to check out the shop!

    xx elanor

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooooo, that racket jacket is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving all those looks, you always have such nice stuff in your store :D
    Haha karaoke, nice ;)
    http://aclosetfashionista.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. And the wind begins to moan... is never outdated!

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE that blazer. Excellent array of outfits in this post~

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the look of the brocade sheath so will check it out, The rest of the photos were fun to see. We saw some some great Filipino bands in Singapore.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love all the sweaters and they look super fine on you! And now I have a thing for red coat!

    Have a more than great one, darl! (:

    Sanny's Head to Heart

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love that red jacket and those polka dots. Super cute choices.

    http://redumbrellachronicles.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. thanks for your lovely comments on my blog :)
    and I love the red coat!!
    xx

    lesimple.sk

    ReplyDelete
  13. Those are such great pieces!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am sick so I just send You a smile
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm so in love with the first Outfit.
    xx, Alice :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. haha Magic Mic is an essential in any Filipino household. OMG! you're pinoy pala! :D

    ReplyDelete
  17. me lovey all of the looks plus your breakfast is awesome <3

    vdcouture

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gorgeous stuff!
    I love the 'Pure wool fisherman knit jacket, 60s brocade sheath dress, brown fringed loafers' combo...

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love all of these outfits! I'll definitely check out your store :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. your posts always make me laugh super hard. your first outfit is my favorite!!!! I love anything red.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love all the outfits! Wow! And I really adore the sweaters and the polka dots and the red on you ... and just everything!

    Best wishes,

    ~Zabrinah

    ReplyDelete
  22. LOVING your outfits! So pretty!

    And loving your blog, lady!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Your outfits are great! You have great style!
    Why did you should have to pass you by singing with the karaoke!

    Lots of love!

    ReplyDelete
  24. ooh that first red coat would be perfect for a little red riding hood costme...and then its one of those pieces that you could wear every day too! enjoy your halloween weekend!

    fashionmademefunky.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. great outfits! you look so chic and i love that red coat! looks like you guys had a fun night!
    thanks for stopping by my blog!

    Fashion Bag 411

    ReplyDelete
  26. haha i love how you noticed your breakfasts color scheme. i love your outfits. and really maybe i should try come karaoke sometime. it has been ages. ha

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  27. Love your picss! & all the sweaters looked really good on you. Worth a follow(:

    ReplyDelete
  28. Bahahaha love this. I need to make more sales in my Etsy shop so I can buy your clothes. Ah. I just went to Toronto yesterday and spent way too much money on awesome stuff. I found a leather jacket for 10$! Love it.

    Love the photos of Karaoke. And I looooooooove going out for breakfast. Mmm.

    ReplyDelete

What's up?

*Had to turn word verification on (even though I personally hate it). I've been getting too many weird spambot comments lately :(