11.16.2010

Jean genie

Photobucket

Photobucket

Outfit details: Brown jacket: thrifted, plaid button up: thrifted, high waisted flared trouser pants: Old Navy from eons ago, brown mary janes: Clarks

1970s style always reminds me of Fall for whatever reason so I felt like this outfit was especially fitting for the season. The jacket i'm wearing is one of my favorite finds, it's really warm and I love that it's lined in shearling.  I don't usually wear high heels but the only pair that I have ever deemed comfortable enough for me to wear are, of course, made by Clark's. These heels are almost as good as walking in tennis shoes!

In other news, I'm officially a "Rad Peep" magazine contributor, as sanctioned by Foam! Check it out. Also, I wrote a small Holiday guide featuring some amazing artisan's I found on Etsy. Some merchants are even giving out discounts if you mention you saw the Foam article! Let the gifting begin

And hey now, let's not forget to enter my giveaway! I don't care if you live on Mars, this giveaway is open to everyone!

Extra: Wanna ask me a burning question? Do it anonymously right here

Photobucket

27 comments:

  1. great look! i love the plaid.
    www.brianathismoment.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gaah Bowie! Best ever :) Love this seventies look, it really suits you! Congrats on the Rad Peep status :D

    xoxo
    Sophi

    ReplyDelete
  3. great outfit! you look so cute and put together

    ReplyDelete
  4. awesome jeans, would never have guessed they are old navy not vintage! you wear them perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw, YES! This look is great on you. Glad to see one of your other pairs of pants! ; ) I always like coming to your blog to check out things I can't really pull off myself but would love to...

    ReplyDelete
  6. cute pants! you look so cute!!!

    allister bee fashion blog

    allisterbee@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sheesh, your legs are amazing. I love your style so much.

    ReplyDelete
  8. the jacket goes very well with the plaid shirt :) Nice selection!

    ReplyDelete
  9. flare jeans are coming back in! love the way you've styled it with a plaid shirt!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my, girl you look like a star
    I adore the jeans!!

    p.s
    i'll be following you ;)


    hope to hear from you!
    sweetness
    ^_^

    http://flyingakite.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. You look great - I love the flared jeans. And that's awesome about the rad peep contribution! x

    http://pagesixxx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. llorrrddd, these jeans are perfection. your outfit is so adorable! love clarks :)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hey, i love your smilleeee sweetie! :) And of course your style! I am in love with your shoes, i think every girls must have a pair of these! :) I'll follow you, maybe you can follow me back ha? :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such great pants and jacket :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. everything about what you're wearing here is so so pretty! i love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Those jeans are amazing - can't believe they're from Old Navy.

    Following you. :) www.stylocrat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love this outfit. The jeans fit perfectly & that jacket is AWESOME.

    ReplyDelete
  18. With flares coming back these will be good to have in your closet!

    ReplyDelete
  19. so true! 70's = fall for me! and i don't think i could pull off those pants. i always have a hard time pairing flairs with shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  20. You captured the seventies vibe perfectly. Your legs look seven feet long in those flares and Mary Janes.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love your flared jeans, and I want your jacket for my own self! ;) I love the 70s vibe to this outfit, and it totally reminds me of Maria's last post over at Lulu Letty! :) Congrats on the article too... how exciting!!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Can those jeans be more perfect?
    I love how they make your legs look extra loong!

    ReplyDelete
  23. LOVING the 70s look!! You wear it well, especially with your gorgeous long hair. :) I really adore that jacket the most. xo

    ReplyDelete
  24. great outfit! i love the jacket so much!


    stainsintheuniform.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

What's up?

*Had to turn word verification on (even though I personally hate it). I've been getting too many weird spambot comments lately :(