11.06.2010

Lickity Split

Photobucket
Photo by Grant

A photo Grant took from when we went apple picking circa my birthday in September.

I plan on making some outfits out of the stuff in my store (note: I just bought a bunch of amazing pieces this weekend so watch out!) tomorrow but in the mean time here is a quick post/ survey until then.

Before I forget, another blurb of mine is up on the Foam website. It's about Lush's seanik shampoo bar (MY FAVORITE SHAMPOO!) read about it HERE
***********************************
Survey time: 27 Random Questions:

1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought?
Why must my bangs disobey me at every given opportunity?

2. How much cash do you have on you?
It is a terrible habit, but I never carry cash. I probably have like $2 in change though.

3. What's a word that rhymes with "DOOR?"
Floor

4. Favorite planet?
Earth. This question was dumb.

5. Who is the 4th person on your missed call list on your cell phone?
I am too lazy to walk across my room to look at my phone. I'm sure it was Grant.

6. What is your favorite ring on your phone?
As a rule, I find song ring tones kind of dumb (sorry!), it's just a classic ringing noise

7. What shirt are you wearing?
It is an old 1970s surfer shirt, it's nice and thin

8. Do you "label" yourself?
Who would admit to that?  No? Although I'm sure others would think that they've got me figured out by how I look and dress. They don't know diddly.

9. Name the brand of your shoes you're currently wearing?
I have a theory you can tell a lot by a person by their footwear but this question is tricky. I have lots of pairs of shoes that I wear on a regular basis. Also, I don't really care about brand names (although I used to when I was younger! From 5-6th grade I strictly wore Adidas Superstars and then it was sk8r shoez throughout middle school. Etnies, Vans, even Gallaz. The puffier the shoe the better) 

...I guess i'd say Keds? I wore those today.


10. Bright or Dark Room?
As long as its not overhead lighting i'm fine with whatever. Overhead lighting, when not properly and evenly disseminated throughout a room, hurts my eyes.

11. What do you think about the person who took this survey before you?
Google's pretty cool.

13. What were you doing at midnight last night?
Trying to fall asleep

14. What did your last text message you received on your cell say?
We'll never know since I'm still too lazy to get up

15. Where is your nearest 7-11?
Not close enough

16. What's a word that you say a lot?
really, uhhh okay, that's cool, so weird (I had to think about this)

17.Who told you he/she loved you last?
My mom

18. Last furry thing you touched?
A baby kitten....in my dreams

19. How many drugs have you done in the last three days?
I drank a glass of white wine called Sweet Sophie yesterday, does that count...?

20. How many rolls of film do you need developed?
It would be nice to shoot film once in a while, I should try and acquire these skills.

21. Favorite age you have been so far?
16-21, now all my birthdays are just like..."yep, i'm another year older. now what." Harumph!

22. Your worst enemy?
I don't know if I'd say I have an "enemy" but there are definitely certain people who I would give a piece of my mind to if we ever crossed paths again

23. What is your current desktop picture?
A photo Grant took of a double rainbow

24. What was the last thing you said to someone?
"Goodnight, Love you! Meow"

25. If you had to choose between a million bucks or to be able to fly what would it be?
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

26. Do you like someone?
ummm lol idk ;)

27. The last song you listened to?
I don't remember but "Cinnamon Girl" by Neil Young is certainly stuck in my head!

18 comments:

  1. awesome photo! love the black and white. :)
    cute survey. heheh.

    xx elanor

    P.S. YOU WOULD CHOOSE MONEY OVER BEING ABLE TO FLY?! what's wrong with you!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. that photo seriously looks like out of a magazine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That photo is SO incredible! It looks straight out of a magazine- you look awesome! What a super cool truck.

    I liked reading your survey- I never carry cash either. (:

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun survey. Gotta admit-- Google is the coolest person I know.

    This photo is great! I agree with Krystal! :)

    Anyhow, hope you're having a wonderful weekend; enjoy your extra hour!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous shot :) I thought it must be from a magazine too!

    Google is the coolest kid in cybertown :D You got me mulling the flying vs riches question over now and I really don't know.. I guess with enough money you don't need to wear yourself out flapping those arms, you can just relax in a private jet :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. my friend christine uses the lush bars too! she did a review on youtube about them and i think she uses the one you like too. ive been wanting to try it out, but i'm particular about the fragrance and don't have a retailer nearby now that im not in OC :( although i still go out there sometimes. i want something that will defrizz because my hair is super thick and i have so much of it (i can't wash it everyday). and i need it to make depouf, but most defrizzers make it too sleek; i like some texture/piecey-ness. i was told it does this. any suggestions? want to send me a sample sliver? :) we can start exchanging packages!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I absolutely love that picure!

    ReplyDelete
  8. that truck reminds me of Mater from that disney movie, Cars. haha love the classic look of it too. :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. @ elanor: Haha I know huh! I knew I'd get a little bit of flack for choosing money but over flight but flying has never been up there as a super power i'd want. Maybe if I could chose a few pals who could also have it and we could fly away somewhere together...then maybe. I think i'd like the ability to read someone's mind at my choosing more.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I do like those hard shampoo bars, though I actually haven't had one for a few years.

    And flying or money is actually a kind of hard decision. Hmph. And birthday's bah, yep.

    ReplyDelete
  11. now you put Cinnamon Girl in my head.

    This was a fun read. I can't believe you'd choose money over flying!!

    I love this photo and your outfit you're wearing in it.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm in love with this photo.

    P.S. I'm following you.

    ReplyDelete
  13. SO crazy that your title here is Lickety Split...where did you come up with that? I write for a smut zine called Lickety Split...but have never heard the term used anywhere else!

    FASHIONMADEMEFUNKY

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hahaha I love your answers. Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete

What's up?

*Had to turn word verification on (even though I personally hate it). I've been getting too many weird spambot comments lately :(