11.28.2010

TTLY RNDM

But not really. It's been rainy and windy in sunny California so I haven't felt like taking the 5 steps to get to my backyard in order to snap photos of what I've been wearing. To save you from wondering  too much my outfits consisted of skinny jeans, boots, long sleeved shirts, cardigans, and knit jackets. Nothing ground breaking. But

Here are some photos...

Photobucket

Photobucket
AMERICA RAWKS

Photobucket
Hung out with my best gals, Masi and Erin, on Friday. If you're ever in Fullerton and would like to go to a cute place for tea (or Korean food...), check out Cafe Veronese. Picture a huge craftsman style house with a sprawling backyard that has hidden nooks and rooms amongst the gardens. There is a huge wrap around porch that has a piano and they have games you can play too. It's a place best enjoyed during the summer, though :/

Photobucket
Festive purple nails

Photobucket
A sneak guy! If you're looking for really good Thai food in South Orange County, might I suggest Sutha Thai Kitchen? It's super small but the food (and prices) are great!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


And hey!
Photobucket
leopard coat

Photobucket
Tweed Coat
Photobucket

Check out these two coats I found for my store! The tweed coat had that tag (pictured above) sewn into it. Isn't that cool? I wish people cared half as much about their clothes today as they did back then. Maybe I should start sewing my name into my outerwear?


Enter my giveaway? It ends December 1st,  You know you want to
Photobucket

34 comments:

  1. It's too damn cold to do anything save stay inside and watch tv/read a book/nap. I had to go get tp today and wore a full on faux fur to keep warm...girl that leopard is ADORABLE!!! You won't hold onto it for long!

    xo,
    c

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, you're adorable and I like the rainy photos. P.S. I'm totally craving Thai food now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always love seeing what you're up to. Looks like it's never a dull moment with you!

    Anthea,
    Embracing Style

    ReplyDelete
  4. http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=49050&id=604830621&l=e9034c8256

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such fun photos - and I love love love the glittery nail polish! x

    http://pagesixxx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. That café garden place looks amazing and I love your festive sparkly nails! Though the grinch in me still does insist on no festivities before at least November!

    ReplyDelete
  7. great pictures and that tag is so cool! like it :))
    xx

    lesimple.sk

    ReplyDelete
  8. what an incredible leopard coat! and those glitter nails are so awesome

    ReplyDelete
  9. Haha so fun! I love your nails!! And those coats are so cool! :D
    http://aclosetfashionista.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm still crossing my fingers to win this :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love that first photo. And yes, I totally agree that people should put more value into their clothes. I say we start a revolution! I'm pretty sure I've bookmarked a fabric-tag tutorial somewhere...hmmmm...

    Myriam from Myriad of Mischief
    ♥ ♥ ♥

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nice nails! I need more glitter in my life.

    ReplyDelete
  13. that american flag rocks!
    and i like your tweed coat.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love your gliterry purple nails and that leopard coat is awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. i love the purple nail polish! its' so much fun! and i'm loving the sparkles. i have been wearing all things sparkly and sequins lately! and your nails are to die for!!

    allister bee fashion blog

    ReplyDelete
  16. haha i love the name of this post, and the ears on that hat are awesome! love your blog!

    p.s. that nail polish = perfect

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi there! I saw your comment on Beatrice's blog (Dear Beatrice) about Dressember, about how you might join in on the fun? Let me know if you will be participating, and I'll add you to our little link roster! :)

    <3 Blythe
    blythehill.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. i LOVE that sparkly nail polish. very christmas-y!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Ooo i love your sparkly nails & your restaurant recommendations are making me SUPER hungry. :D Those jackets are awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thanks for your comment, I suppose I'll keep putting up outfit posts event though my camera takes crap photos, may as well have some bad photos up than none!
    A question for you; how do you get your "MILK TEETHS" tag that you put after comments to be a link?

    Charlotte :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. you are so adorable and i LOVE your nail polish!!

    http://dressedupallligators.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  22. Those coats are great! And I'm loving the purple sparkly nail polish, tis the season!

    ReplyDelete
  23. You have a globe! I love globes! Do I love the globe more, or the purple nails? Do I have to decide??
    Sarah xx
    http://sockmyshoe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. pretty photos! i love your funky nails and those gorgeous coats :)

    love, M

    ReplyDelete
  25. Cutest.Hat.Ever!
    And a lovely 1st of December to you :)

    ReplyDelete
  26. Okay, I'm adding that tea place to my list of places to visit in California! (You know when I finally do make it out there, you're going to get an e-mail from me begging you to tell me all kinds of places to visit, haha!) I love that a name was sewn into that coat.

    ReplyDelete
  27. cute cute cute! i need coats!

    also love the sparkly purple nails ;)

    xx
    kaitlyn
    thehypermanikin

    ReplyDelete
  28. I Love your glitternails :)

    Saou.

    ReplyDelete

What's up?

*Had to turn word verification on (even though I personally hate it). I've been getting too many weird spambot comments lately :(