12.16.2010

Three Feathers Vintage: This Just In!

It's been a while since I've done a store update (sorry!) but here are a few recent items I've nabbed for my little store...

Photobucket
Photobucket


90s sapphire blue crushed velvet long sleeve u-neck body con mini dress XS/S $35

Photobucket
Photobucket

Taupe short sleeve blouse with nude lace peter pan collar and pearl buttons S/M  $22

with thin plaid wool circle skirt  XS/S $24

Photobucket
Photobucket


Long sleeve black velvet mini dress (hemmed shorter) with white lace oversized bib M $40

Photobucket
Photobucket

90s forest green empire waist super stretchy mini dress with daisy print XS/S $24

Photobucket
Photobucket


Red button down long sleeve blouse with white polka dots S/M $20

Photobucket

Herringbone high waisted shorts (is this even how you do a salute?) S SALE $12

Photobucket
Photobucket


Southwestern print dress with tiered skirt and button back S/M $26

Photobucket
Photobucket


Puppy dog sweater! S/M $34


Again, all available at my store THREE FEATHERS VINTAGE click on the item description to go to my Etsy!

Extra Credit:

Follow me on Tumblr! MILK TEETHS
Add me on Bloglovin: ADD MILK TEETHS
Follow me on Google friend connect (let me know so I can follow back!): Follow MILK TEETHS


Now I'ma rustle up some grub in the form of spaghetti and then watch Skins on Netflix instant watch. I know I'm a million years late to jump on the bandwagon but  Skins is so good! Where have I been??

27 comments:

  1. ooh my fav is that velvet dress, and yes, skins is sooo good! have you seen misfits? if not i would check that out too, its amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohh gorgeous! you have the most amazing finds <3 I couldn't pick a favorite!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness I LOVE the first velvet dress!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool stuff! My faves would have to be that velvet dress, the puppy dog sweater and of course those awesome boots!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely pieces! Really liking the forest green dress

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love all these pieces, no kidding!
    I love the last item, just because of the doggies. Such a cute print =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey ! All these look fantastic, I love the so grungy dress

    See U !

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love a red blouse. :)
    Do You have some plans for Christmas and New Year's Eve?

    ReplyDelete
  9. You're coming to London?! AWESOME!! I am absolutely looking forward to opening my door in surprise one morning, and if I had a living room or any space other than my bed I would offer you guys to stay. As it is, we will definitely do some cool alternative tourist stuff! Where else are you going? (Go to Barcelona).

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love love love the second outfit, really chic and looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice finds, I hope you sell everything! I'm following you too. Not in a creepy stalker way, but on Google Reader.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Back in younger, skinny days, I would have totally rocked with these outfits! Really cute!

    ReplyDelete
  13. My inner 9-year-old is soooo jealous of that puppy sweater!

    ReplyDelete
  14. you are always so cute!!! and i love your outfitss!! great finds!!

    allister bee blog

    ReplyDelete
  15. You have such good taste! I love the outfit with the red top!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such darling items!! I love all of these. I really wish I had money right now. Sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  17. you look so rad in every picture!!!

    FASHIONMADEMEFUNKY
    www.fashionmademefunky.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. That´s a pretty 50s style plaid skirt!

    ReplyDelete
  19. oh great update!

    http://pagesixxx.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  20. the forest green umpire dress is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I want that black dress with the bib and the green dress so bad! Do you ever get tempted to keep some of the things you find and sell? ps-your comments are always the nicest ones!

    ReplyDelete
  22. you're so adorable! i love that doggy sweater and that green empire dress :) skins is amazing! though i don't really like the new seasons.

    love, M

    ReplyDelete
  23. You are so gorgeous- are you mixed?

    ReplyDelete

What's up?

*Had to turn word verification on (even though I personally hate it). I've been getting too many weird spambot comments lately :(