12.14.2010

You're never too old

To ride on a carousel! Luckily this one by my house is free.

Photobucket

Photobucket
This carousel had a bunch of cute animals besides horses. I picked the lady cat and Grant picked the Panda. There was also a regular bear, an ostrich, zebra, and.....I don't remember what else.

Photobucket
Buckle up and ride

Photobucket
My steady fella

Photobucket
The Great Park. Word to the wise: if you want to actually get on that balloon you better show up before they even start signing people up for rides or else you won't get to go on.  I live like 5 minutes away from this place and have gotten denied balloon rides 5 out of the 7 times I tried. Weak.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Details: Mexican embroidered dress (hemmed shorter), Estate Sale, leather woven belt: thrift store, fringed flats: thrift store

I really need to start taking detail photos again.


AND Aśa! I hope you're reading this but thanks for posting those really pretty snowy photos of Poland. For some reason your blog wont let me comment (!!!) but your'e so sweet to have thought of me.


 If you're curious, you can see the photos here at her lovely blog


Extra credit:
Follow my tumblr, MILK TEETHS
A new article of mine is up on the Foam website! Check it out

26 comments:

  1. You and your boyfriend are always doing such fun things! I think my latest blog post matches yours. You're never to old to ride a carousel... and eat McDonald's Happy Meals!



    paperwhales.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. funny :))
    and the sun, here is snow !
    xx

    lesimple.sk

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi! I'm so sorry I'm behind on your blog - I wasn't home all weekend! I just followed your tumblr, tumblr is so fun :)
    these pics are so great. I'm very jealous of a free carousel :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw, I wish it was warm enough to go on a carousel ride, or a balloon ride! I love the Mexican dress on you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So lovely pictures! Oh no, never to old ;) Beautiful dress!!

    http://de-vero.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're so lucky that you have a place like that 5 minutes away from you! I would love to go on a hot air balloon. Love your embroidered dress.

    Anthea,
    Embracing Style

    ReplyDelete
  7. aww great shots super gorgeous and fun <3

    vdcouture

    ReplyDelete
  8. love your dress and the carousel is adorable! x

    ReplyDelete
  9. i would be all over the ostrich - they're one of my favorite animals ever.

    and i love the embroidered dress on you, you look beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love that park! I've only been on the balloon once though because you really do have to show up early.

    P.S. I live less than 15 minutes away from this park. why don't we get together?!

    ReplyDelete
  11. My stomach doesn't like carousel :)))) I was unhappy because of that, when I was a child. :)))
    It is nice of You, that You wrote some words right to me on Your blog :))) I was worried that You wont "touch" some snow. :)
    And my blog isn't lovely :))) It is ordinary, but thanks :*
    Great look - as always. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful dress and what a brilliant ride you picked! Cleary the coolest cat on the free (!) carousel :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awww, the carousel looks like fun. And your dress is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  14. aww looks like a cute time you two had together on there.

    ReplyDelete
  15. i love carousel pictures!! and if i ever go to la i am following your food guide to a T! thanks girl :)

    FASHIONMADEMEFUNKY
    www.fashionmademefunky.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love carousels!! I especially like the lady cat you chose. hehe

    Beautiful dress and cuute shoes. :D

    ReplyDelete
  17. These are such beautiful (and sunny!) photos! I totally envy your weather right now! Love your sundress and over-sized belt, too!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I literally opened this post, read "free carousel rides" and went "WHAT?!?!" in my head. I am so jealous. I love carousels! Grant's face is too good...

    Love your dress :) very cute.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love carousels! I would've picked the panda too:)

    ReplyDelete

What's up?

*Had to turn word verification on (even though I personally hate it). I've been getting too many weird spambot comments lately :(