1.06.2011

Three Feathers Vintage Store Update and Other Stuff

Photobucket

Left: 1970s wood and leather ankle strap 3" platforms size 6 Click
Right: Vintage braided straw peep toe wedges made in Spain size 7 (on Sale!) Click

Photobucket
Left: Classic navy blue grandpa cardigan XS/S Click with 1970s tweed high waist shorts (on Sale!) XS/S Click

Right: Dark olive green wool grandpa cardigan XS/S


Photobucket
Left: 1970s long sleeve green and marigold floral sundress with attached under skirt Click
Right: Navy blue and sand grandpa sweater

Photobucket
Backless 1990s dark green crushed velvet mini dress Click

Photobucket
Left: 1970s sleeveless maxi dress with Nehru collar and large multicolored floral print S Click
Right: Vintage super soft robin's egg blue argyle sweater XS/S Click

Photobucket
Vintage Dooney & Bourke small cross body saddle bag Click

Photobucket
Little kid's bomber jacket, fully lined with faux shearling collar. XS/S (on Sale!) Click

Photobucket
Brown fringed leather loafers with buckle 8.5 (on Sale!) Click

Photobucket
Bright blue and white polka dot peasant blouse S-L Click

So In the spirit of making my store more of a force to be reckoned with I've revamped how I've started taking my photos and am trying to stick to a similar color palette. Also, if you ever buy anything from me I've started including a bunch of extra goodies with all my orders. Nothing too crazy but I like including old bits of ephemera (vintage pins, patches, stamps, pretty cut outs from old photo books) and what not. I think i'm going to work on doing another giveaway so stay tuned for that too!


In other news....
Photobucket
I could be wearing the most basic outfit but If I'm wearing fun socks then it makes things A-OK. I think it's intriguing when you see someone wearing something pretty plain but then you notice that peaking from under their pant legs are some non conservative hosiary.

Photobucket
We've been getting some awesome sunsets in SoCal (that also serve to be a harbinger for rain storms...silver lining?) Photo taken by Grant

Photobucket
Naked faced. Taken at a flea market by my house (that closed early due to impending rain. Bahhumbug!) Hat borrowed from Grant, coat: thrifted, poorly made cardigan: UO, jeans: Levi's, boots: Target

Photobucket
Just some plaid guys.

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


AND: I made another video! Scope some of my recent thrift finds? One of these days I need to make the video using my camera, photobooth just isn't cutting it!


34 comments:

  1. YOU'RE REALLY PRETTY!!!AS A MODEL!
    NOW I FOLLOW YOU WITH GOOGLE FRIENDS!!!;)
    ADD ME ON FACEBOOK!
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Valentina-Globetrotter-since-1988/136294136429719?ref=ts#!/pages/Valentina-Globetrotter-since-1988/136294136429719?v=wall


    HAPPY NEW YEAR!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Maybe tie it around my hair if I'm feeling sassy." That's exactly something I would say and do! haha. You're amazing! I really love the kids books that you got. I'm so much like you when it comes with the friends stuff. I'm such a big big sucker for anything about friendship.

    Maybe you'll like this game called Ilo Milo. It's only for Windows phones and Xbox live:


    Ilo Milo Game


    I love it soo much because the whole point of the game is to reunite two friends. When they meet at the end, they jump and dance! I'm seriously a kid at heart.



    Thanh, paperwhales.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your looks are all so adorable! Esp love the pic of you in the chair :)

    x Christine
    http://fancifulvision.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Holy crap, I just want that whole outfit you're wearing with the blue cardigan. I'm also loving the green velvet dress. You really have a knack for thrifting! Also, you and your man make a very attractive bunch. For real, you both could be models.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah! I see so many lovely stuff, will check it out!


    Fashezine

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm really loving those first pair of heels. Very cool! And you are so incredibly pretty :)

    http://www.seren-dip-a-tea.blogspot.com/ Please follow me :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooh! I love those first shoes, but they are too small :(
    And I love all the photos!! So fun :)
    AAAAAND awesome video! haha :D I'm still not brave enough for videoing myself yet
    http://aclosetfashionista.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. mmmmmeh. i wish i had a credit card. i'd buy all the vintage goods ):

    http://escapetotoyland.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aw, I like the video AND your flea market outfit. The sweater looks so warm and the hat frames your face perfectly. xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. i am in LOVE with that olive cardigan! i'm so sad that it's gone!!! you look just adorable in it too. that outfit is perfect!

    allister bee blog

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh wow, these are great fashion inspirations, you look stunning!! and yes you are right, the perfect touch up for a plain outfit would be the stripey socks <3

    ReplyDelete
  12. You always have such interesting photos - kinda bummed to see those heels in the first pic totes are my size, ahah oh well!

    And I lvoe a bit of sock showing at the bottom of a pair of trousers, it's intriguing!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Ashley, I like your video. It's nice to hear what your voice sounds like. Once again, great finds!


    Anthea,
    Embracing Style

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the blog! I'm following for sure :)

    www.passportsandprada.com

    xoxo Summer

    ReplyDelete
  15. Adore the flea market look!

    Love Grace.

    ReplyDelete
  16. great finds! i love the two toned dooney and burke bag! it's amazing!

    xx elanor

    ReplyDelete
  17. hey girl, love the outfit in the chair. especially the socks. also, those boots are from target?!

    ReplyDelete
  18. hey girl, love the outfit in the chair. especially the socks. also, those boots are from target?!

    ReplyDelete
  19. So much cool stuff. I especially like the bag.

    ReplyDelete
  20. oh how i wish those platforms were a size 9. Darn tweetybird feet.

    ReplyDelete
  21. It is so nice to hear You and see You again :))) I love a silver heart :))))

    I have blog crisis. No idea for new post :/

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love your outfit, those boots are so nice!!
    From Carys of La Ville Inconnue

    ReplyDelete
  23. Love the whole post, you added some great things to your shop - I just discovered it and am in love!
    Pity that the flea market closed early :( The weather is such a party pooper sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Awesome photos, that sunset is stunning. And YAY for more video blogging, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  25. those chunky wood heels are to die for. if they were my size i would nab them in a second!

    FASHIONMADEMEFUNKY
    www.fashionmademefunky.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. Love your video I subbed on youtube :) also love seeing all your photos. I love all your clothes pretty lady!

    ReplyDelete
  27. I dear! Check out/FOLLOW our blog http://www.cromanticamente.blogspot.com/ to see lovely handmade italian creation!
    Thanks,
    Roberta&Giovanna

    ReplyDelete
  28. I used to always wear fun socks too! I like when there are hidden surprises, like a bright lining of your jacket or something, that people can't see at first glance.

    ReplyDelete
  29. nice update! you look beautiful as always! I love the plaid picture- is that your honey? :)

    love, polly

    ReplyDelete
  30. Hey there! I'm loving all the photography on your blog - everything is so professional! Consider me your newest follower.
    Ana of From Suns To Moons.

    ReplyDelete
  31. oooo harika kombin..wow Amazing!love it,so perfect.thanks.kısses

    ReplyDelete
  32. the navy blue/sand grandpa sweater is so good! I love your whatiworetoday2 posts and I've added you to my blogroll ;)

    ReplyDelete

What's up?

*Had to turn word verification on (even though I personally hate it). I've been getting too many weird spambot comments lately :(