2.04.2011

THREE FEATHERS VINTAGE STORE UPDATE (and a favor!)

Photobucket

Before I update about my store, I wanted to ask you (my internet pals) to do me a huge favor. Refinery 29 is currently having a contest in search for the "The Next Style Blogger" and I decided to put a horse in the race, so to speak. In order to enter you had to submit a fashion story, which I did and will post later, and the top 5 entries will be chosen to go onto round two. Luckily this contest is based on fashion AND writing ability and while I do post a lot about fashion-y things and stuff I do around town I'm afraid I never really stretch my writing muscle on this blog. But I swear to you that I am a decent writer (EXHIBIT A and B).

Anyway, it would be amazingly great if you could do me a solid by:

1.  Clicking this link  http://styleblogger.refinery29.com/
2. Finding the photo of me next to a cactus labeled Ashley--Irvine
3. Clicking on the little heart by my name

If you're not logged onto Facebook it will prompt you to do so. Bummed that this is only open to people who have Facebooks, my own boyfriend can't even vote! Oh and I think it will automatically post on your wall that you voted for me but you can go ahead and delete that if you want.

Okok enough of that, onto some new merch!
Photobucket
Blace lace peasant dress with tiered skirt S-L (HERE)

Photobucket
Photobucket
Hand made caramel leather Western cross body saddle bag ( HERE)

Photobucket
White cotton short sleeve blouse with nipped waist and scalloped peter pan collar S (HERE)

Photobucket
Photobucket

1960s short sleeve blue knee length dress with split peter pan collar S (HERE)

Photobucket

Calf length orange creamsicle circle skirt M-L (HERE)
Blue and white striped silk shirt S-L (HERE )

Photobucket

60s short sleeve mod scooter dress M (HERE)

Photobucket

1970s long sleeve floral blouse with corduroy peter pan collar and cuffs S (HERE)


Hope everyone has a great weekend! :)

Extra Credit:
++ Enter my giveaway for a chance to gran $25 worth of stuff at my vintage store Three Feathers!

29 comments:

  1. I hearted you, but it didn't prompt my Facebook or anything! Love the last outfit :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry, I don't have facebook. I keep thinking I should make a facebook acct for my shop, but I kinda hate facebook.

    That blue dress with the peter pan color is too cute. Hope you have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did it, even if that means handing over all of my valuable information to 'em! However, it does look like you've got a good chance, gurhfranddd!!!

    G'luckkk!

    ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. i'd vote if i had a facebook... sorry!

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha thanks guys! It's even just the thought that counts :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are simply gorgeous. I swear, I wish we could go thrifting together.

    And OF COURSE I will vote for you. I'll even pimp you out to my FB buds.

    Best of luck!

    ReplyDelete
  7. actually, i'll have my girlfriend vote for you tomorrow. epic!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The new merch is def cute!
    I love the blue dress a lot! I made my cousins vote for you (cuz they have fb). Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Voted! Although then I went and revoked their publishing rights, so I hope it still counted. I seriously hate mixing my facebook with my blog (I mean, I would be your friend or whatever, but I wouldn't talk about blog stuff). I'm kind of paranoid that all the super-judgmental, cambridge attending people on my course will discover the blog accidentally and be, erm, judgmental. But I hope you win! I also feel like I don't get to flex my writing muscles much on the blog, but you always write well!

    ReplyDelete
  10. aw that black dress is so pretty!! good luck in the refinery contest!

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow you're selling so many beautiful things! the outfit you have on in the first photo is AMAZING, by the way. i'm dying. thanks a million for the super sweet comment you left! i think you're the only one who said anything about the alliteration haha

    ReplyDelete
  12. i love love that black dress!!!!
    its gorgeous!!

    -laura
    http://thesemanyyears.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. totally adore that purse. :) you find the best things!

    x

    ReplyDelete
  14. I just voted :) you're so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ashley, you're winning by a mile! I'm excited for you. I'm not sure of the kind of jewelry you wear but I want to make something for you...in exchange for the candy, of course haha. No I just feel like it would be cool to have some of my stuff overseas, I think I will do a post soon with photos of all my stock and you can choose one and I'll post it and all. That is if you like anything.

    Love
    Charlotte from ALL TOMORROW’S PARTIES

    ReplyDelete
  16. I really love the outfit on ur first picture, is it available on ur online shop?:D


    Journal J

    ReplyDelete
  17. so many pretty stuff! I love the black dress and the peter pan collar dress.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love the little Peter Pan collar on that dress!
    I just found your blog and its soo cute- and I totally just realized that i've bought stuff from your etsy shop! ha small world!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  19. gaah, you have everything, gorgeous face, perfect body, unquestionable style!! these are all wonderful outfits, but I can't help looking at the first photo, you are wearing the cardigan i have long been looking for <3

    ReplyDelete
  20. I thought I was the only person left without a Facebook acoount :). But it also means I can't vote I guess. Anyway will pop over and have a look.

    ReplyDelete
  21. that bag is awesome!
    great blog!
    loving the posts
    stop by some time xx

    ReplyDelete
  22. amaaaazing finds! loving the red top. i will try to vote, im a huge facebook hater but i have one...i just never use it and can never remember the password.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Ugh, that peter-pan collar dress sold so quickly! I wanted it!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Oh, and, of course I voted for you! You're the best on there by far. Fingers and toes crossed!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Awesome new merchandise, I am going to vote for you :) Good luck!

    Anthea,
    Embracing Style

    ReplyDelete

What's up?

*Had to turn word verification on (even though I personally hate it). I've been getting too many weird spambot comments lately :(