2.13.2011

THREE FEATHERS VINTAGE STORE UPDATE etc.

My valiant attempts at trying to roll out store updates on Thursdays and Fridays in order to please the side of me that loves phrases  that even make attempts at alliteration (Three Feathers Fridays or Three Feathers Thursdays, etc.) was pretty much defeated this past week. Oh well. Better luck next week, eh?

Photobucket

Bright pink mohair loose knit cardigan (possibly hand knit) XS-M (HERE)

Photobucket

1970s Plaid long sleeve button up with peter pan collar S (HERE)

Photobucket
Photobucket

Pale mint 1970s sundress with empire waist and eyelet lace M-L (HERE)

Photobucket

1990s Ivory skinny fit cable knit sweater XS-S (HERE)
Pale blue hot shorts S (HERE)

Photobucket
Photobucket

For you fellows! 1960s short sleeve white and black polka dot button up (possibly dead stock) 15-15.5, M-L (HERE)

Photobucket
1960s Dark green gingham long sleeve button up with faux horn buttons S (HERE)

Photobucket

1960s Army green unisex grandpa cardigan S-L (HERE)

Photobucket

  1980s black mesh and swiss dot jump suit S (HERE)

Photobucket

Brown 100% wool Scala hat XL (HERE)

And...
What I wore a few days ago when Grant and I hung out at Ed and Deanna's...
Photobucket
 I'm only now realizing that this outfit is straight out of Geppetto's workshop....
Photobucket
Me and my handsome guy

Photobucket

Ed gets into it and strikes a pose

Photobucket
The two pals!

Photobucket

I have a theory that you can tell a lot about a person based on footwear alone...

Photobucket

Outfit details:
White oversize peter pan collar blouse: I think its from a school uniform from the Philippines
Suspenders: Hot Topic (you may laugh, but they were way cheaper to buy there than at UO...)
Red shorts: I traded a friend in middle school for them and they were actually pants at one time.  Disturbing that I still fit into some of my middle school clothes, though.
Keds: thrifted


Oh and don't forget there is still time to enter my Valentine's day Giveaway! Win some change to shop at my store. Peep the giveaway HERE

36 comments:

  1. i love the collar on that white blouse!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that first sweater and that little sundress are adorable. also you're kin of adorable yourself. just by the way. if you weren't aware ;)

    Escape

    ReplyDelete
  3. I second your theory on the footwear! you look truly amazing in everything you buy, I love that all your pieces are so timeless and high quality! amaaazing hat :)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the sundress! and the socks :))
    xx

    lesimple.sk

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOve your Gepetto outfit! It's very cute, especially the shirt.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm all over it. To hell with paying over the top at UO! And you look adorable!

    xo,
    C

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have such beautiful items in your shop! Love the bright mohair jumper! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. As usual, awesome finds! Love the blouse collar and the sundress is sweet as pie :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oooh some great stuff!!!
    And aww, haha...the guys are modeling :D Cute
    http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Haha, I love the sock! And adorable outfit! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. You look so cute with Grant. :) "Love is in the air..." :)))

    New stuff in Your shop! :) I love this green cardigan.

    And Your outfit...You look like sweet school girl:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Something more. Sting will give a concert in my city in June. I'm so happy. :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh man, your vintage shop is amazing. And you and your boy are absolutely adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  14. ahh! i love the outfit. those little red shorts are too good. you look casual but stylish.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hey ashley,
    It's Punky from http://punkystyle.com
    I'm coming to LA next week and would love to have you attend our blogger clothing swap,
    http://lasipandswap.eventbrite.com/
    Use the discount code "SWAPLOVE" for you or your readers.

    Punky
    @punkystyle
    @theswapaholics

    ReplyDelete
  16. Aww, i love all these outfits! Especially the last one, it looks so cute on you :D I'm now following you, i thought i was ages ago!!
    xxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Haha. Love Ed's pose. What a natural!

    Great finds for the store, as always. Like that men's polka dot shirt.

    And I agree that footwear reveals a lot about a person. I have always thought that too:)

    Happy Valentine's Day guys!

    ReplyDelete
  18. great finds! and i love your Pinocchio inspired outfit :) happy valentine's day!

    love, M
    match.box.muse

    ReplyDelete
  19. i love this outfit! it's so freakin cute

    ReplyDelete
  20. i love your pink cardigan! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  21. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  22. WONDERFUL POST!
    HI! my name's martina and I come from Italy... I'd like you visit my blog and if you want, follow me! I wait you and your tips! kiss kiss
    marti
    Glamour Marmalade

    ReplyDelete
  23. I always wonder how you can bear to sell this stuff; I definitely wouldn't be able to. You constantly look amazing, no matter what you wear!

    ReplyDelete
  24. I love your finds!!! esp that cozy green sweater!!!

    ReplyDelete
  25. That 1970s inspired sun dress is adorable. You have the best clothes for sale. I really, really, really wish I had money. Sigh.

    PS. I hope your Valentine's Day was spectacular. :)

    ReplyDelete
  26. the pink sweater is to die for! happy valentines day girl :) xo

    http://dressedupallligators.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  27. I'm sorry I haven't been here in awhile, its been crazy. THank you so much for leaving a comment on my post about the whole getting hit in the face by a crazy person thing. It was totally awful, and you're right I was just in the wrong place at the wrong. time.

    PS- I love that outfit with the red shorts, its so springy! It reminds me of the Jil Stuart spring collection only better because your clothes have a story.

    ReplyDelete
  28. gosh! your style is just amazing, Philippines represent girl! and i just love all these finds but when i think of them on me, i just get sad xDD but its all good we have super pretty girls like you to work it!

    ReplyDelete
  29. I love how you turned a red pair of pants into a red pair of shorts, so cute and genius!

    ReplyDelete
  30. you look adorable in suspenders. you're so petite and perfect in all you wear.

    ReplyDelete
  31. such a cute outfit you're wearing there :D :D

    ReplyDelete
  32. Ah! Love the army green cardigan.. such a fun color to add to an outfit. You're get up looks adorable. Love the suspenders.. I need to geta pair!!

    Courtney xoxo
    www.stickylipgloss.com

    ReplyDelete
  33. Are the vintage mohair sweaters and vintage cardigans itchy? Because sometimes that keeps me front buying vintage items online - I really don't like scratchy clothing.

    xo Sherrie

    ReplyDelete
  34. Guh. Ed Templeton. Deanna Templeton was a favorite for me growing up in the 90s.

    ReplyDelete

What's up?

*Had to turn word verification on (even though I personally hate it). I've been getting too many weird spambot comments lately :(