3.19.2011

Three Feathers Vintage: Long Lengths

Update time! This week it seems as if I've inadvertently bought dresses and skirts with long hem lines which is perfect, since long hems are really popular for spring. Anyway, take a peek:

Photobucket
Photobucket

Lemon yellow accordion pleat, high waist calf length skirt with white butterfly print, S (HERE)


Photobucket
Photobucket

Sheer black accordion pleat calf length skirt with opaque black underskirt, XS-S (HERE)

Photobucket
Photobucket

Off white and gray Salvatore Ferragamo low heeled flats, size 6.5 narrow (HERE)


Photobucket

Rich paisley print high waisted soft pleat skirt, S (HERE)

Photobucket
Photobucket

Chocolate brown horse print long sleeve button up, S-M (HERE)
1970S black high waist calf length skirt S, (HERE)


Photobucket

Colorful striped calf length skirt M-L (HERE)


Photobucket

Brown leather lace up 2" heel oxfords size 5-5.5 (HERE)

Photobucket

1970s hand made brown and black checkered maxi dress with flat ruffled collar S-M (HERE)

Photobucket
Photobucket

1970s mustard double breasted straight coat with pea coat buttoning S-M (HERE)



PS Thank you for all the kind words and votes regarding my Refinery 29 video! I know I do YouTube videos but it was such a trip seeing myself on such a legit looking production. Kind of strange but I'll go with it. The piece I wrote to go with the video is up. so if you want to read about my blog challenge then you can do so right here

27 comments:

  1. Oooh loving these pieces! I love the Ferragamo shoes, too bad they're too small for me, haha
    http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my godddd, that horse shirt. If I had any money at all right now (thanks, earthquake, for taking my education AND my job away) I would snap it up so quickly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are gorgeous...just don't know how you let them go...you wear that long yellow skirt so fabulously!

    <3 Cambria
    http://twoforteaplease.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those skirts are cute cute cute:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. No one does the maxi skirt better than you :)

    www.style-fiesta.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the black pleated skirt!
    xx Allie

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is great and i'm loving every single shot! You have a lovely blog!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just saw your Refinery29 video and I absolutely love it! I didn't even care to watch the others. Your grandma is adorable for altering all your clothes. I am an Ashley fan. I hope you win, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The first 2 skirts & the horse shirt are absolutely adorable. If they were in my size I'd definitely snatch them up!

    ReplyDelete
  10. These pieces are gorgeous, especially the first couple of pleated skirts. Just gonna go check out your refinery29 video! I didn't know about this! All the best for the competition x

    ReplyDelete
  11. i'm in love with long skirt in this period!
    love all of these!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  12. You inspired me to get a maxi skirt :) In love with the pleated skirt! So gorgeous!

    MY INSPIRATION

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love every single thing, it's just a pitty I'm skint :(

    ReplyDelete
  14. wow i love your vintage mood and long skirts!!you look great in these outfits!

    Follow me dear??i'd be very happy if you do so..
    patchworkporter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Sometimes I just can't believe how pretty you are! xox

    ReplyDelete
  16. i'm loving these pieces!!!!


    -laura
    http://thesemanyyears.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. oo you really scored!! so many fab pieces there!

    ReplyDelete
  18. pretty skirts! love the cute design and color on the first one

    ReplyDelete
  19. love this post, and your blog! all your outfits and clothes are so beautiful !!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love your shop update! Such great stuff!

    Your video for Refinery 29 is awesome, too. I love your unpretentious attitude toward everything. It's so refreshing :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. those maxis makes your legs looks like they go on for days. I love it

    jenniwells.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. for the girl who knows clothes. :) haha

    ReplyDelete
  23. i LOVE that top outfit. wow. so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Long time reader, first time commenter? (I listen to too much NPR and adore this blog.) My friend has the same brown Liz Claiborn that she thrifted in Japan! How crazy is that?!

    ReplyDelete

What's up?

*Had to turn word verification on (even though I personally hate it). I've been getting too many weird spambot comments lately :(