3.03.2011

THREE FEATHERS VINTAGE STORE UPDATE

So before I post about the new stuff for the store this week, I just wanted to let you all know that the Spring fashion trends article I wrote for Refinery 29 is up on the site!

Photobucket


Anyway, if you like what I wrote then could I please get a vote from you? Or, even better, you could gimme a shout out on your own blog if you have one. I hate asking for votes and I hate asking more than once but I suppose I have to keep on keeping on with this competition business, at least until the end of March. 

 Click HERE to send a vote my way!


Back to the vintage...

Photobucket

Dark teal high waist shorts, brown faux leather belt with silver toned hardware included, S (HERE)


Photobucket

Photobucket

1960s navy blue and white dropped waist mini dress with oversized collar and cuffs S (HERE)

Photobucket
Photobucket

Dark taupe pure wool cable knit cardigan S-L (HERE)

Photobucket

Tan and black polka dot long sleeve button up shirt S-M (HERE)

Photobucket
Photobucket

Ivory crochet cardigan XS-S (HERE)

Photobucket

Light mustard brown striped sundress with butterfly sleeve and ikat and floral border  S-M (HERE)

Photobucket

1960s Deep burgundy oversized grandpa cardigan S-L  (HERE)

Photobucket

Beige oversized grandpa cardigan S-L (HERE)

Photobucket

1980s faux leather Members Only-style deep brownish/red jacket. Unisex, Mens S, Womens M (HERE)


Photobucket

Ivory mohair cable knit crop top short sleeve blouse XS-S (HERE)


Photobucket

1960S clover green velvet and ivory cocktail dress S-M (HERE)


Photobucket

Gunmetal gray sequined buttonless and collarless jacket S-M (HERE)




Whew! A big update for this week! Oh and for those who wondered, jury duty was the pits--I had to come back a second day because they ran out of time.  At least I didn't get assigned, though!

19 comments:

  1. all of these are gorgeous!!!
    -laura
    http://thesemanyyears.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the article, for sure voting for ya! ;) the teal shorts and polka dot top are my FAVORITE, amazing pieces!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I promised myself that I would not buy online this month and you're making it very hard for me! Stunning finds Ashley!

    Anthea,
    Embracing Style

    ReplyDelete
  4. The article is great! Off to vote :)
    and LOVING the new store pieces!!! :D
    http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey girl,
    Not sure if I'm allowed to vote more than once, but I gave it a whirl anyway. Looks like you're in the lead!!!!
    And yeah, I'm thinking I might do a maxi or two this year, after seeing some cool black chiffon-y ones on the tube, but still not sure it's really "me."

    ReplyDelete
  6. good luck in the competition! you get my vote for sure : )

    ReplyDelete
  7. hehe every time I log in to facebook for voting purposes I get a ton of "welcome back to facebook" and "reconnect with yout friends" emails.. at least those accounts come in handy every once in a while ;)

    Awesome article. Fingers crossed!

    ReplyDelete
  8. those are some cute cardigans! i have yet to purchase from your shop!

    ReplyDelete
  9. so cute. i love the high-waisted shorts and cardi

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh I love your article
    it's so educative but witty at the same time :)

    I wish I live in the states so I can buy all your outfits


    <3
    http://escapesweetest.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Funny! I actually JUST bought a maxi skirt yesterday, and now I'm trying to figure out the appropriate non-sandal footwear. Hmm...

    I'm going to be lame and consolidate several posts' worth of comments into this one for the sake of time, so here goes:

    All of the reptiles in jars are the coolest/creepiest thing ever! What a neat thing to see on an errand you thought was going to be mundane :)

    Your atlas envelope DIY is such a good idea! My mom bought me some envelope templates from paper source that I've used with old national geographics. There's nothing quite as cool as a homemade envelope.

    You just keep finding better and better stuff for your shop! I wish I could afford to buy the dresses you've been posting recently :(

    xoxo
    Sophi

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey I just went and voted for you! I hope you win! Next time I blog I will have a link on my post. I really like that blue sailor dress, lots and lot....

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great article. I love the glitter skirt.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I hope you win!! Seriously! I would have entered but I didn't have the time bc of work and stuff, but the next best thing would be to see someone as great as you win :)
    As usual, your store has a million good things. Unfortunately they are mostly too small for me, but I love getting some inspiration.
    PS- yea I went to Istanbul haha thats why I fell off the blogworld for awhile.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Those cardigans are lovely! But you make everything look good.

    I've always wanted to do jury duty ha.

    ReplyDelete
  16. oooh I'll have to go over and vote for you on R29 xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. I voted for you, Ash!
    I hope you're right too, that long skirts will take over this spring! <3

    ReplyDelete
  18. I loved the article and one day I'll see your writing and pictures in so many places that I won't even miss you when we are far away from each other! I'm so proud of you!

    ReplyDelete

What's up?

*Had to turn word verification on (even though I personally hate it). I've been getting too many weird spambot comments lately :(