5.03.2011

Bye

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


Outfit Details:
Plaid top: sale UO
Wool trouser pants: thrifted
brown boots: Target 



We're here! After a 10 hour flight from LAX to Heathrow and then a two hour flight to Copenhagen we are finally all situated. I'm super tired so I just wanted to post a few photos from before my trip. So far, so good. It's really cold over here (to be expected) and we had Thai food for dinner. Tomorrow Grant and I will probably go help Ed set up his gallery show and then who knows, cruise to Tivoli? I'll keep you all posted!

P.S. Long time reader and most awesome lady in Poland, Joanna, won the Malibu Native giveaway! Congrats girl!! 

P.P.S.

The food that I already miss back home...
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


Mexian/Korean fusion tacos from Kogi! These were purchased at the Alibi Room and I could probably have this meal every day! Short rib and chicken tacos, fries, and a glass of water (fancy, I know).

20 comments:

  1. Wooooo, awesome! Have an amazing time!

    When are you going to be in Paris? And where in Italy will you be? I'm leaving for Paris on the 24th!! LET'S HANG!!!!!!!!! Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wait, i must have missed something along the way, did you move there?

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh how exciting!!! have fun and take loooots of pics! ^,^

    ReplyDelete
  4. mmm the food looks delicious! and your outfit is adorable. i love the bun :)


    Escape

    ReplyDelete
  5. have SO much fun.. and share lots of pictures with me, ok?

    ReplyDelete
  6. So amazing. I hope that you have the best time ever :)
    Thai food is my favorite. I've been eating it tons lately.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That food looks so yummy and I'm a fan of Thai had some this afternoon for lunch (lunch special). Happy Travels lady!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic. Have an amazing time! See you round London haha!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You're so gorgeous! I love how your outfit is so simple but you look super pretty! Those friesss wahhh! They look so crispy. And a crispy fry is a magical fry. =p

    ReplyDelete
  10. Enjoy your trip! Can't wait to see what you'll share with us. Be safe!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely outfit! It looks so comfy! I'm glad you had a safe trip. I hope your travels are amazing! I can't wait to hear more. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  12. The weather here in CPH is going to be really good over the weekend.. I'd suggest to go sunning on Islandsbrygge or Frederiksberg have.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Loving this laid back outfit and can you TAKE me with you?! Please?! Have fun!

    xo Lynzy
    http://sparklingfootsteps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. i really like your sweater :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Good to hear you've landed safely! :) Have lots of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  16. those fusion tacos look delicious.

    hope you have a great time!

    ReplyDelete

What's up?

*Had to turn word verification on (even though I personally hate it). I've been getting too many weird spambot comments lately :(