5.06.2011

Kobenhavn

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Outfit Details:
Navy blue pea coat C/O BB Dakota
Gray sweater: thrifted
collared blouse: thrifted
black jeans: Levi's
Brown boots: Target
Beanie: RVCA (a small gift when I use to intern there)

A quick hi from Copenhagen! These are photos from our first day in the city. After 12 hours on a plane it felt nice to get to our hostel (which is really more like a hotel. Absalon Annex--highly recommended. Free wifi and a buffet breakfast and it's right next to the central station/ Tivoli..can't go wrong with that!). We spent the day walking around and checking out Ed's show (which opens Friday) and exploring the Ny Carlsberg area and then Strotget (i'm not sure how to make the fancy o) which is like the main shopping drag. We then headed towards the old harbor with all the super old houses (I think one was built in the 1600s) and just explored and explored. It got really cold and windy later in the afternoon which was not fun. Other than that, everything is great and I have tons more photos to post so stay tuned :)

23 comments:

  1. Cool photos, I've never been to Copenhagen but would definitely like to! Glad your trip has started out so well! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wonder what are your feelings about Europe? You like it? I think so, because it is so different than U.S. and your California. :)))
    I'm waiting for more photos and your impressions.
    Have fun!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So much fun!!!! I'm glad you guys are enjoying yourselves! :D
    http://www.closet-fashionista.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooo, look at that elephant. So cool!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks really awesome :) You look so casual and nice. Live it up, lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. These photos are so cool! I love your outfit. It seems you are having such a great time on your travels. xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. glad to hear you arrived safely! love the easiness of your outfit :) can't wait to see upcoming pics!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome shots. I love that photo of you sitting in the chair in the empty studio. Looks like there's a lot of bikes there! Does everyone ride bikes instead of cars like in Amsterdam? Post more photos please! :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. gorgeous photos! i love the shot of the flowers

    ReplyDelete
  10. those llittle houses are coool. like a cuter opening scene of Weeds

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fantastic photos! I've never been but it's supposed to be one of the best cities to live in.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Copenhagen looks like a real dream. I love that picture of you in the chair, too. You got swagger!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely pictures! I live in Copenhagen and so far you have captured the city's atmosphere well:-)

    ReplyDelete
  14. You match so well!! I want to match with my man.

    ReplyDelete
  15. These look incredible! I'm so jealous of your travels.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ana: Yeah!!! I absolutely love your city :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. A close friend of mine would be very jealous of you now, her dream is to live in Copenhagen or anywhere in Denmark actually! I would love to visit it also.
    These pictures are really nice and I love your cool and relaxed outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love these pictures - you're making me wanderlusty for Copenhagen!

    ReplyDelete
  19. If you have the time you should rent a bike and drive up to Jægersborggade.It's a street full of creativity and you'll absolutely love it. Here's the best organic baker in town, vintage shops, cosy music- and book-cafe's (the book cafe is called Eat-sleep-read-repeat), a great 'green' sushi-place, ceramic-store, the best coffee in town ect. ect. Don't miss it !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. you guys are bumping in to the coolest things along the way!

    ReplyDelete
  21. ahh peonies! not enough of those in socal... what a nice trip

    ReplyDelete
  22. Oh my! your blog is awesome. awesome style and pictures! new follower for sure!

    Much love from New York!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  23. I'll definitely stay tuned. Loving your pics so far.

    ReplyDelete

What's up?

*Had to turn word verification on (even though I personally hate it). I've been getting too many weird spambot comments lately :(