5.12.2011

Sophie Theallet x Nine West

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

Outfit Details:
Woven ankle strap sandals: C/O Sophie Theallet x Nine West
Blue gingham blouse: thrifted
brown belt: thrifted
camel tea length skirt: thrifted

++EDIT: So Blogger has yet to restore my old post  that I put up on the 12th so I am re-posting. Bad form, Blogger!

A brief break from all my Europe posting! About a month ago I was approached by Nine West to give the new Sophie Theallet collection a spin. Sophie is a Parisian designer and I think that sort of understated charm can be seen all through this collection. I really like the juxtoposition of the natural woven texture of the platform heel against the sort of ribbon like upper portion. I was definitely into the colorway of these platforms and felt kind of like a giant in them (I almost never wear tall heels) but I suppose masquerading as a giantess for a day (or whenever I wear them!) couldn't hurt. Je'dore! Much thanks to Sophie and Nine West, congratulations on the collection guys!

18 comments:

  1. these pictures are gorgeous girl! hope you're having a wonderful time in europe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous :) Love how you styled these!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the shoes, they're so pretty. And also that gingham top is pretty amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What gorgeous photos of you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ahhhhhhhhhhhh! i love your outfit! the first picture is goooooorgeous!!

    allister bee blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely photos! And I really like the shoes. I've been more of a flats girl for the last few years as well (although I'm not tall) but lately I've been getting into wearing wedges or shoes with a more sturdy heel and so these look pretty great to me! Very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just great and outdoorsy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love how you styled them! They are such cute shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's me your Blogger. Agrhhh... Ashley, Your "Europe tour post break" is seen here third time. You're so fabulous. Any troubles just let me know. Bye. Do some shopping in London before leaving Europe. They have good cothing stores. Kisses.

    ReplyDelete
  10. You can also spent some great time here watching great movie on your laptop if You have access to the Internet. Just type "Europa" on youku.com or youtube. It's very good movie of Lars von Trier but I assume you seen it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful post. I don't understand how you can put together such laid-back, put-together, lovely outfits like you do. Your blouse is so nice.

    The blogger thing, is of course, annoying. So sad about your post :( I was particularly grateful when mine came back.

    ReplyDelete
  12. These pics are so gorgeous, I saved one to put on my blog for an inspiration post :) Also, Blogger deleted my post and ALL my comments. I'm really disappointed because it came back without all the comments people had left. SO annoying.

    ReplyDelete
  13. what a lovely day it seems!! hows california? extremely Hot, i hope. How is everything?

    love, abigail

    ReplyDelete
  14. Those shoes are gorgeous. Definitely something that I would wear. You look absolutely beautiful in these pictures!

    Anthea,
    Embracing Style

    ReplyDelete
  15. nice shoes there missy. love your outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  16. This outfit is so cute and I adore the shoes so much!!

    ReplyDelete

What's up?

*Had to turn word verification on (even though I personally hate it). I've been getting too many weird spambot comments lately :(