6.20.2011

Three Feathers Vintage Store, Summer Sundresses!

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

1950s baby yellow lace tiered mini dress S (here)

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

1950s exotic floral tea length short sleeve dress S (here)

Photobucket

1960s simple turquoise sleeveless shift dress with large floral print M (here)

PhotobucketPhotobucket

1980s pale pink and white chevron stripe strappy sundress S-M (here)

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

1960s empire waist bow wiggle cocktail dress with floral embroidery M (here)

Photobucket

1960s turquoise Hawaiian print sun dress S-M  (here)

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

1970s sail boat print skirt M-L (here)

A small update packed with lots of colors and bright prints. I'm really into exotic florals and vintage hawaiian prints right now so I was excited to find these dresses! My favorite one is the 1950s floral, maybbbbeee I'll keep it if it doesn't sell this week ;-)


Also! Check out this little feature I'm in about Filipina bloggers. So pumped! Thanks Patricia :)
http://www.femalenetwork.com/fashion-beauty/style-on-the-web-over-20-blogs-by-fashionable-pinays-to-follow

17 comments:

  1. I am so jealous you can wear yellow. I does not look good on me no matter how cute the dress. The one you're wearing hurts my heart even more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh i love all of those dresses, i think i really like the floral one too, and i wouldnt blame you if you kept it! i just opened up my own store too, it's so hard not to keep all the clothing for myself! :P

    Fashion Bag 411

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love your vintage and romantic style!
    am your newest follower.:)

    http://mestizay.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look great in yellow dress :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these!! Such cute dresses!!! I like the tank blue one :)
    http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that sailor skirt and yellow lace dress!

    Im your newest follower, hope youll want to follow me too : )

    www.baublesandbangles.blogspot.com

    www.rosivintage.etsy.com

    -Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  7. That first dress is beautiful! Looks very pretty on you :D
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I want all those dresses! Pity my bank balance doesn't though!

    Beautiful photos although I think you'd make anything look good! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I adore the ruffled yellow dress and the sail boat skirt!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm really smitten with the pink and white summer dress!

    ReplyDelete
  11. The sail boat skirt looks good on you. Keep it too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I fell in love with that first, frilly dress, it looks absolutely gorgeous on you! plus whatever that shade of lippie you're wearing, suits you perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  13. aww GREAT dress! I fell in love with all the dresses :D esp the first one ;)
    http://ninnda.tumblr.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. ohmygob where do you find this stuff?
    a-mazing
    -Alaska.

    ReplyDelete
  15. that pink and white striped dress is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I found your blog just the other day through that link and absolutely fell in love with your style & your blog :)

    That pink & white striped dress is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I am really find out a nice post.Lily Boutique is an online boutique specializing in cute dresses, lace dresses, bridesmaid dresses, lace dresses, homecoming dresses. Teal Bridesmaid Dress

    ReplyDelete

What's up?

*Had to turn word verification on (even though I personally hate it). I've been getting too many weird spambot comments lately :(