6.13.2011

Three Feathers Vintage Store Update

Photobucket

1970s long sleeve peter pan collar blouse with skinny tie neck S-M (here)

Photobucket

Sage green and white polka dot short sleeve silk blouse S-L (here)

Photobucket
Off white oversized button up silk blouse with front flap pockets S-L (here)

Photobucket
Photobucket
Pale pinky purple oversized long sleeve button up silk blouse S-L (here)

Photobucket
1970s Dark purple long sleeve fitted blouse XS-S (here)

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Southwestern cropped tuxedo jacket S (here)

PhotobucketPhotobucket

1990s (contempo casuals--ha!) black crushed velvet body con mini dress XS-S (here)

Photobucket
Photobucket
1960s unworn school girl blouse with double peter pan collar S (here)

Photobucket

Short sleeve butter cream silk blouse S-M (here)

Lots of silk blouses this week! I'm keeping my fingers crossed for bright sundresses for next week.

6 comments:

  1. ok, can't decide my favorite look, are all so great!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the green and brown outfit! so cute!!

    allister bee blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. these are great coords, and I love how you match them up with your shoes <3 my favorite ones are outfit 1 and 3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have such I great eye for color I love how you play around with muted colors. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are such a master shopper. I am in love with so many of these blouses. So sad that I've started the 30 for 30 and can't buy anything now. Heh.

    ReplyDelete

What's up?

*Had to turn word verification on (even though I personally hate it). I've been getting too many weird spambot comments lately :(