6.26.2011

Weekend Wish List















Something a little different. Sharing a few things that have caught my eye on the internet. Aren't those crystal bullet necklaces dreamy? Grant goes rockhounding fairly often and has found some really amazing pieces of quartz and tourmaline (even blue tourmaline!) maybe I should try making one of these necklaces some day? Put that one on the DIY list right under upholstering the cushion to my worn, once was white but now is gray, desk chair.


1. Fjallraven backpacks via Oogabooga
2. Mustard yellow Keds
3. Cat eye sunglasses Anthropolgie
4. Striped socks J. Crew
5. Ballet shoes: Payless
6. Pretty bedding: Anthropologie
7. Unearthen Crystal bullet necklaces via Bona Drag

17 comments:

  1. At first I thought those bullet necklaces were sticks of lipstick! haha Don't think I want to apply any of those to my lips.

    That shade of mustard yellow on the Keds is totally lovely. It will look great with many fall outfits as well, just to add a pinch of color. :)

    forte-espressivo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. the socks and the sunglasses :) perfection.

    Escape

    ReplyDelete
  3. those sunglasses are awesome! and im also looking for some new keds

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm loving those sheets and those socks..great colors!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am all over those necklaces!! Thanks for sharing them with us. They are just too cool. And what exactly does rockhounding entail? It sounds crazy fun. :D
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm on board with ALL of these. Great list.

    objectslog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the bullet necklaces~

    ReplyDelete
  8. i want those cat eye sunglasses!

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh dear, those socks are so lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  10. aghhhh those necklaces are so beautiful...! x

    ReplyDelete
  11. I rarely get to say this when commenting on fashion blogs, so I'm going to savor every second of it: I actually own those yellow keds.

    That felt good! ;)

    Fab wish list! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ooh I love those crystal necklaces! As a geology major/nerd, I want to buy each and everyone of them! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the striped socks and the anthro bedding. Payless sells ballet shoes now? Crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  14. The black and yellow socks are adorable, the ballet flats are so pretty, and the Unearthen necklaces are STUNNING.

    xoxo
    Em

    ReplyDelete
  15. Did you ever get these yellow Keds?? I sure hope so ;-)

    ReplyDelete

What's up?

*Had to turn word verification on (even though I personally hate it). I've been getting too many weird spambot comments lately :(