7.28.2011

7.29 Art Show at Golden State Goods, Seal Beach

Tomorrow night there's a group art show going on at Golden State Goods down in Seal Beach. GSG sells vintage clothing along with skate stuff so I suspect you can probably get your shop on while listening to tunes and taking in some art. Grant will be showing some of his photography tomorrow night and let's just say the kid is good. Okay, I'm biased. Here, I'll let the images do the 'splainin..

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket


All photos by Grant Hatfield




If you're in Orange County you should drop on by!
Photobucket

11 comments:

  1. i am in oc but going to the fair tomorrow :(
    i tried calling you earlier tonight to find out how to get to susie cakes but i dunno if you got it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. also, i like the shirt you're wearing in the photo grant took! i think we should do a wardrobe trade :) and we never started our penpal/parcel exchange thing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are great shots! Grant is very talented.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These photos are great. I love this kind of photography. I would definitely go to see his photos if I was in the same continent. Have a great weekend! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats to Grant! You know I've been a fan since the days of the old header... : ) I'm sure it'll be a great event!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh how fun! I LOVE all of Grant's photos! So exciting :)
    http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome photos! thanks for sharing these. It's a good start to my weekend inspiration!

    http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/2681061/blondehaus

    ReplyDelete

What's up?

*Had to turn word verification on (even though I personally hate it). I've been getting too many weird spambot comments lately :(