7.26.2011

Basics

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket



Outfit Details:
Shorts C/O BB Dakota
1980s white top with floral cutouts (altered sleeves): thrifted
Brown leather fringed loafers: thrifted
Brown leather belt: thrifted


Firstly, thank you so much for all of your well wishes regarding my last post! I'm pleased as punch and can't wait to share with you all some of the fun things that the partnership will bring :)

Grant is currently printing like a mad man for a group photography show that's going down in Seal Beach on Friday which means I'm left to my own devices photography wise (and adventure wise) so more cinder block wall and outfit photos for you all. I know, thrilling. I posted about this particular blouse a while back, it has the best floral cut outs on the front of it. No detail shots since my camera was being strange but trust me when I say the front's good. Ahh Grant's at the door right now so I have to run! Bye!

21 comments:

  1. I thought you did a pretty good self-photography session. I always do & I know it's a refined art ...

    Kelly @
    Elegantly Academic

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look gorgeous girl, I love that blouse! PS your last post is GORGEOUS and I am so excited about your being part of the Lucky collective!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your outfit is so cute! I love how laidback you look but you still look so chic! I am loving your blouse. I love your style, definitely following!

    <3Chelsea Elizabeth

    http://www.organizedxxmess.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was a show about a time after the First World War. There were songs from those times and cabaret scene, associated with my city.
    "Twenties, thirties "- that is the title of the show.

    Your outfit is pertect! I love those shorts - great colour.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. love this basic outfit, confortable and chic at the same time!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love these casual look especially i love the fact that it`s thrift.. you look pretty on the 4th photo ;)

    btw- thanks for dropping sweet comments on my blog, i had just added your link to mine ;)

    http://smallfrequentdressing.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. That blouse is lovely. I love the added texture it has. Love your oxfords too. I have a very similar pair...had to take a break from them as I was running them down.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm so stinkin' excited for you. That is such an awesome opportunity! Also, that blouse is perfection. I love the cut outs.

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh i just love this outfit, it looks so simple and comfy and chic!

    ReplyDelete
  10. The detailing on that blouse is just gorgeous. I love white ones that pretty detailing, since there are so many ways to wear them. And those loafers–I always want them :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh your loafers <3 they are so damn gorgeous! i hope you can thrift some so you can sell them at your store! please do!

    ReplyDelete
  12. That shirt is so lovely. What a unique find! Good luck to your bf on his project! xo

    ReplyDelete
  13. I adore the top! Very chic love that you paired it with some army green shorts!

    <3 Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  14. I cant get over how pretty the floral cutouts on your blouse are!

    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  15. You busy people, you!
    I love the blouse with the shorts.

    ReplyDelete

What's up?

*Had to turn word verification on (even though I personally hate it). I've been getting too many weird spambot comments lately :(