7.01.2011

RNDM PST

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket

First photo taken by Grant

It's been a while since I've done one of my random photo post so here it is.

The photos of the fish tacos are from our favorite local fish place, Bear Flag, on the peninsula. Their fish is so good! The freshest fish ever and I think one of the guys from Social Distortion owns the place?

Secondly, the cupcakes are  another favorite from SusieCakes. Sprinkles has absolutely nothing on them. NOTHING. If you like hard frosting and dry cakes go to Sprinkles, if you like delicious tasty treats like I do every Monday  afternoon after work (one vanilla and one red velvet, please) then go to Susiecakes.

Also, Grant found that Dylan record on our last jaunt to the thrift store, he always finds the best stuff!

In other news, Grant and I are going on a mini trip to visit his Dad in an hour who lives near San Luis Obispo--can't wait!

Happy 4th everyone!

18 comments:

  1. i love the random photos. i have a few that i need to put on my blog... maybe next week!! happy friday and happy 4th!!

    allister bee blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. my girlfriend and i love bear flag!

    ReplyDelete
  3. it's soooo good! I always get the tacos but grant likes the burritos :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Random indeed, but awesome. Sriracha is the best.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your little mexican purse. and I too am not a fan of sprinkles, have you tried yummy cupcakes in santa monica or burbank, they are goood but sweeeet. have a fun trip, the 101 is way better than the 5 which I will be taking on my way up to san francisco today.

    ReplyDelete
  6. 1. Those cupcakes look amazing.
    2. That album is amazing.
    3. That first photo is going in my tumblr.

    Have fun on your trip!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Holy yumminess!! Those cupcakes look AMAZING! I want one. Lol.

    Love this random post. Your variety of photos are really interesting. I feel like I spent a "day" with you just looking at these. :P

    ReplyDelete
  8. I see some mangoes and turon!! yum!!!
    Definitely can't be lumpia...it's funny how when you go to Filipino parties and you think you get the lumpia then you bite off it and you realize it's banana instead of meat. Or even vice versa. Oh fun stuff...Lovely photos! Those cupcakes especially look scrumptious!

    forte-espressivo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. That first photo of you has to be one of my favorites. Happy 4th of July weekend, Ashley! Hope you enjoy your time with Grant and his dad!

    ReplyDelete
  10. lovely random photos! damn those cupcakes look delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cupcakes! I almost started to lick the screen ;)))

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm having one of those moment where I want to reach into the screen and grab one of those cupcakes. I kind of just want to devour everything in this post though. I'm DEFINITELY going to have to check this place out!
    Also, I love you for posting a picture of Ina on here. haha

    ReplyDelete
  13. you HAVE to take millions of pictures in san luis de ovispo! such a beautiful place! they have very friendly squirrels by the coast. If you have time, visit the hearst castle, you wont regret it!

    have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great photos. They all seem so nice and summery. And they've made me totally hungry too. haha.
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  15. Have fun on your mini-trip!
    Love your random photos, that little embroidered clutch is pretty sweet!
    Catching up on all your Europe pics has been REALLY fun! I might not comment on all of them, but I read them and it looks like you had such a spectacular time!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Enjoy your trip! Those cupcakes look delish!

    Anthea,
    Embracing Style

    ReplyDelete
  17. Those books look beautiful. And the crocheted bag is pretty. But the highlight of the post HAS to be the cupcakes. Oh my gosh, they look perfect.

    ReplyDelete

What's up?

*Had to turn word verification on (even though I personally hate it). I've been getting too many weird spambot comments lately :(