8.11.2011

New At Three Feathers Vintage!

PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket


1950s chiffon puff sleeve coral poppy print party dress M


PhotobucketPhotobucket


1980s coral accordion pleat skirt S-M


PhotobucketPhotobucket


1990s Pendleton Style wool Jacket SOLD


Photobucket


1960s wool checkered circle skirt S-M


PhotobucketPhotobucket


1980s red and white polka dot short sleeve dress S-M


Photobucket
1980s soft genuine leather light pink braided belt S


Photobucket
1980s preppy leather and cloth tab belt S


Photobucket
1990s classic black mary jane Doc Martens size 7, UK size 5


Photobucket
1960s whiskey leather cross body bucket bag

PhotobucketPhotobucket

1970s tooled leather cross body bag with floral motif

Photobucket
A shot of two packages that I sent out the other day ;-)

Don't forget that you can get 15% off of any item using the code "BIGAPPLE"

and speaking of the Big Apple, I can't believe I'm heading to NYC on Monday! Never mind that I have to wake up at 4AM for my flight (meh). I'll be blogging over at Refinery29 for the week so make sure to check over there to read my "legitimate" writing. I'll try to update my blog if I have time at the hotel (holla at R29 for puttin' us up at The Standard!).

PS Thank you to Be In Style for selecting MILK TEETHS as best of the web for the week!

15 comments:

  1. i have those penguin postcards! i have the choice ones all up on my wall in my room (there's a picture of it in my home post :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh I love the penguin books cards. Congrats again on Refinery29 and will definitely be popping over there to read. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love everything!!
    especially the pink belt!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Please!!! Put on links to your blogging at R29 on Milk Teeths profile on Facebook!!! :D

    ps. Cooperation withe Lucky Magazine is a big luck! ;)
    Great experience and some adventure. :)

    ღღღ

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh I'm loving the pink belt and bag!
    Yayy for NYC on Monday! :D
    http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. WHOA! NY?! Wanna get a drink or something if you have some time?
    How cool is it to blog for R29...very jealous.
    Also, your etsy shop is filled with so many things I want to buy ahh! fall shopping is the best :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love all of this! That sheer black shirt is great! xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. i loooooove that leather bag that you have!!

    allister bee blog

    ReplyDelete
  9. You're killing me with all these wonderful things in your shop!
    Have a great time in NYC! xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. These items are so so amazing, I adore the polka dot dress :)
    http://cupcakesandtreacle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love these looks! The flowered dress is amazing. But the second look with the blouse and the pink skirt is amazing too! And you loook soooooo beautiful ;)


    xxx

    ps: You can join our $25 gift card giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  12. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I definitely just mini-stalked your blog for like 15 minutes there. You are the cutest! Totally looking forward to seeing future posts :)

    ReplyDelete

What's up?

*Had to turn word verification on (even though I personally hate it). I've been getting too many weird spambot comments lately :(