8.06.2011

THREE FEATHERS VINTAGE STORE UPDATE!

PhotobucketPhotobucket

1980s navy blue accordion pleat skirt S-M

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

1960s long sleeve  floral mini shift dress S

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

1980s green leopard print slouchy duster S-L

PhotobucketPhotobucket

1980s black and white striped pleated high waist skirt S

PhotobucketPhotobucket

1990s black velvet long sleeve mini dress XS-S

PhotobucketPhotobucket


1970s two piece ethnic print strapless dress with shrug S


Bonus! I made a new vintage thrift find video featuring some of the items that I just listed in the shop :)

12 comments:

  1. Wonderful things.
    I love the velvet dress!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute looks, I love them all!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the striped pleated skirt best. It looks structured, but not stiff, ergo: comfortable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE LOVE that striped skirt. you are such a good model ash! :)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm new to your blog and it's so cool to see thrift shop finds via video. I love your shirt in the video and the DIY sounds exciting. Haha, I can't believe the velvet mini dress has an underwire bust. I've never seen that.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am just obsessed with that tribal shirt in the first piccies. Love all your posts.

    ReplyDelete
  7. u look amazing in these clothes!

    ReplyDelete
  8. the shift dress is really pretty! you know I love the knickknacks you buy, can you possibly add some to your shop. : )

    ReplyDelete
  9. My guy always says You are so pretty. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I must say I'm not surprised :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love, love, love the southwestern print! What a great find.

    ReplyDelete

What's up?

*Had to turn word verification on (even though I personally hate it). I've been getting too many weird spambot comments lately :(