9.28.2011

Vintage Thrift Haul Video



In case you've got an extra 10 minutes to spare, here's my latest thrift video. Showing off some of my recent finds and my new favorite purse that was $2.99 (half off days at Salvation Army=unreal steals). Anyway, I had to edit out chunks of video since I guess YouTube won't let me post things over 10 minutes long? Who knows. Video editing really isn't my forte so bare with me. On a related note, every time I post a video to YouTube I always get a comment from someone, somewhere telling me how soothing my voice is. I never get that in real life so it always makes me chuckle to read.

What's the strangest thing you've been complimented on?

10 comments:

  1. what lovely finds! i love it when i find something half off at salvation army, it's tha best! haha
    and the weirdest thing i probably got complimented on was my pinky toes. so strange o.O

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is an adorable video! Ah, you're so good at finding these little treasures. I love that white sweater.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great finds! I'm super jealous of your bag finds.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't many amazing things you can find, i get so jealous of your finds!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the hat-- what a great thrift haul!

    p.s. has anyone ever told you have the most soothing voice... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. that hat is great...and for the price can't beat that..looking forward to the end result once you doll it up. the weirdest compliment i've gotten is that someone said they liked my collar bones.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Best of the video = soft cardigan. I love me a vintage cardigan! Sad story that I just thought of sharing right now: I was picking up one of my favorite oversized cardigans from the drycleaners (along with a ton of other things) and on the way into my house, it slipped off my shoulders and onto my front lawn. When I realized it was gone, it was too late - someone just completely stole it off my property. This was a random share-time, but I felt like I had to tell you, because you buy vintage, and you know how hard it is it replace a lost one :(

    P.S. You do have a soothing voice! And Salvation Army half-days are awesome

    xo Sherrie
    Closet Hound

    ReplyDelete
  8. great finds! you kind of do have a soothing voice.

    ReplyDelete

What's up?

*Had to turn word verification on (even though I personally hate it). I've been getting too many weird spambot comments lately :(