10.11.2011

TFV Vintage Mega Post and Introducing Thrift Files!

Photobucket

Before I post about what's new in the shop, I just wanted to let you all know that I started a new tumblr called THRIFT FILES! Basically, it's a Tumblr solely devoted to the cute vintage treasures that are lurking around your local thrift store, flea market, grandma's attic, etc. I'm always on the hunt for submissions too, so if any of you want to show off your favorite finds then by all means---please submit ( I wanna see 'em!). If you would like to follow then click HERE 

Now onto what's new in the shop...

Photobucket
Photobucket

1970s abstract floral blouse with black piping S
1970s khaki accordion pleat midi skirt S

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Olive green and brown leather saddle crossbody bag 


PhotobucketPhotobucket

Early 1990s plaid flannel oversized hooded jacket (really tempted to keep this one!)

Photobucket

Late 1970s bubblegum pink and white polka dot pleated skirt M-L

PhotobucketPhotobucket

1960s short sleeve floral and bird print button up S

Photobucket

1990s dark green shrunken little boy blazer XS

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

1970s camel hair princess coat with brown leather trim XS-S

Photobucket


Classic navy blue Salvatore Ferragamo bow flats 6.5 

Photobucket 1990s rust pure silk simple short sleeve S-L

Photobucket

1990s blush pink silk simple short sleeve blouse S-M

Photobucket
Photobucket
1960s pale yellow lace mini dress with velvet bow XS

Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket


1960s deadstock floral and garden print maxi dress S

PhotobucketPhotobucket

1950s flamingo pink knit cardigan fully lined XS-S


Photobucket
Photobucket


1960s abstract floral print dress with silver tinsel  M-L

Photobucket
Photobucket
1960s warm gold with gold tinsel mod long sleeve mini dress S


Whew! But lastly did you know that Cardigan King is going OFF right now? So many warm cardigans and jackets in the best colors! AND for a limited time everything is 10% off with code "pullover". You're intrigued, yes? Come take a look!

10 comments:

  1. I love that you started Thrift Files on Tumblr. I think it's a perfect addition to your blog. I'll definitely be stopping by from time to time to keep up with your updates!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow great new items in the shop. i bought a dress from you before i was following your blog. i can't wait to wear it. it's navy with a white collar and has a drop waist not sure if you remember it...if i didn't have big ole feet i'd def grab those ferragamos. wow great finds love that garden maxi dress too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel like an ugly stepsister, I want to cut off part of my feet and my butt so I can fit in the yellow lace dress and ferragamos!!!! Can't wait to see the tumblr :)
    Also, yea, the cringe inducing Bridesmaids was kind of funny toward the end. They were both FINALLY chuckling. I think they forget that I'm a grown up and its OK to laugh at sex jokes in front of me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Holy shit, Ashley, You opening too many branches which is not good for your fans coming here. My friend who's an expert in business relations said that maintaining "daugter" branches is very expensive for almost every company. I am not sure migration of your fans is good... but good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh, I love the accordion pleat skirt and the last dress. And I will definitely be following the Thrift Files bc I love thrifting! I discovered a flea market in my new town, so I might even send you some submissions :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the advice anon but I don't really care about all that business savvy stuff.I pursue things because I enjoy doing them, not because i think in the back of my mind, "will this bring me more traffic?" or "will this get me more fans" etc. If I lose a bunch of traffic because I segmented a small chunk of my blog onto a tumblr then so be it. Maybe that tumblr will become way more popular than this blog. Who knows. Don't stress.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So many awesome pieces! I love the bag and the flats, too bad they're WAY too small
    http://www.closet-fashionista.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. you seriously make everything look cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the tumblr idea, and am following it now. Looks great!

    And there are so many pretty new things in the shop but I must try to control myself!

    ReplyDelete

What's up?

*Had to turn word verification on (even though I personally hate it). I've been getting too many weird spambot comments lately :(