Grant is a friend of all cats.
Glamorous Irvine Blvd....
A Belgian waffle sandwich from Bruxie! At first I was kind of whatever about this place but I've quickly changed my tune. The above is the prosciutto, gruyere, chive, and mustard sandwich...so good. I also recommend: the breakfast sandwich and the roasted mushroom and goat cheese. As for sweets, I like the strawberry cheesecake bruxie and the nutella and bananas. They also have really good gourmet sodas here and ice cream! If you're ever in Orange, Orange County...go here!
And now for some random thoughts swimming through my head:
- I bought some foam hair rollers at Target a half hour ago and I'm going to try to curl my hair. Pathetically, my hair doesn't hold a a curl very well. Maybe my shorter hair will help?
- "Miss Misery" has been stuck in my head for a long time. Elliott Smith is the soundtrack to my Falls/Winters every year. Anyone else listen to certain artists during different parts of the year?
- Discovered Get Off My Internets and I can't stop reading. It's pretty snarky but I kind of agree with half of the things they post about...even if I'm not familiar with many of the bloggers they bash.
- Thinking of investing in a drill and or staple gun. Although I don't really know how to do this, I would love to learn how to do simple reupholstery and refinishing of old furniture.
- Long figernails make me shudder. I keep mine really short and when I notice that they're "long" (meaning that the nails starts to go just above my finger tips) I flip out. I don't bite my nails but If I'm not near a pair of nail clippers I will bite them to get them short again. Just thinking about long nails makes my skin crawl!Blejgrhbdjhb!