11.03.2011

Vintage Up To Your Eyeballs! TFV Store Update

PhotobucketPhotobucket

1970s black sleeveless Mexican style embroidered sundress with sash L-XL

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Early 1970s mod style peter pan collar trench coat S-M

Photobucket

1970s cozy Barbour wool crew neck knit sweater XS-S

PhotobucketPhotobucket

1970s handmade abstract floral print with lace short sleeve shift dress M

Photobucket

1990s lime green silk long sleeve blouse with front flap pockets S-M

Photobucket

Early 1980s bright blue beaded and sequined body con dress with peekaboo back S

Photobucket

1970s brown and white polka dot long sleeve bow blouse S-M

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Early 1960s box pleat full skirt L

Photobucket

1970s green plaid baby doll tent dress S-L

Photobucket

1970s red long sleeve mixed print collared blouse S-M

Photobucket

1970s Nagal, Paris floral and geometric print cotton sundress XS-S

 

PS: Kirstie from Eccentric Without Reason interviewed me. Hop on over to her blog to read my thoughts about...stuff.

PPS: My monthly vintage column on the Karmaloop Women's blog is up! This month it's all about vintage sizing and I offer some of my best tricks for getting the right fit

8 comments:

  1. Ohh I'm in love with that plaid baby doll tent dress! P.S. Congrats on the interview and the column! :]

    ReplyDelete
  2. that embroidered dress is stunning

    ReplyDelete
  3. Read you interview on Kristie's. I think you're wonderful. More power! :)

    http://angelandaluz.tumblr.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. That first dress is amazing! Great haul you have here :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. super cute trench coat! i love your shop. i bought a cardigan from you before i knew you :) i can't believe some of the things you're willing to part with!

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow! I love the skirts and blouses the most they are so vintage! you have such a great eye for it

    http://underthefluorescents.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love it all!! Does your grandma ever get her hands on your vintage finds that you put up in Milk Teeths? Or are all the items un-altered?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Grah! Three Feathers! I'm sorry dear, BRAIN FART!!!!

    ReplyDelete

What's up?

*Had to turn word verification on (even though I personally hate it). I've been getting too many weird spambot comments lately :(