12.23.2011

kringle

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Outfit Details: 
LAMB plaid blazer: C/O Refinery29
Gray henley: Target Red jeans: F21
Suspenders: Hot Topic
Minnetonka Moccasins: Amazon


When I was working over at Refinery 29 over the summer, Christene (who is the EIC) turned to me, grabbed this jacket under her desk and asked if I wanted it since it looked like it could fit me. Naturally, I said yes!


I wasn't really sure how to wear it at first but I think the plaid pattern is perfect for the Holidays so this is what I came up with. I guess if Santa had an Executive Assistant, this gettup would fit the bill, and I am 100% okay with that.  Also, you can sort of tell, but the lining of this jacket is really interesting. The sleeves are a striped material but the jacket body is a patterned iridescent green.  Maybe I'll pull a Fresh Prince of Bel-Air move and start wearing it inside out? 


Anyway, I have some Christmas presents to make so I should be working on that right now.  I hope they turn out okay (I'll post a picture after Christmas to show you all).

Happy Holidays errbody!

10 comments:

  1. love the suspenders + plaid blazer combo! totally works for this time of year. happy holidays!

    http://underthefluorescents.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this look! The suspenders are adorable and I love the pop of the red pants.
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not usually a huge fan of suspenders, but I love them in this look! The plaid blazer is adorable too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the red pants and blazer!

    <3 steffy
    http://steffysprosandcons.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. LAMB plaid blazer?! SO CUTE!!

    I love this outfit, new fan of your blog, I'm following!

    ReplyDelete

What's up?

*Had to turn word verification on (even though I personally hate it). I've been getting too many weird spambot comments lately :(