2.19.2012

Flashback: Color Magazine


I was transferring some photos from my computer to a hard drive to free up some space when I came across a folder of photos from an editorial Grant and our friends Rob and Jackie were in a few years ago for Canada's skate and fashion mag Color Magazine. Our friend Ed shot these photos around Huntington Beach.  All photos by Ed Templeton 

PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
PS: We leave tonight! Loaded up on snacks for the plane (fruit leather, vegan chocolate chip cookies, beef jerkey--don't you love the contrast--, trail mix, and an energy bar) and now we're just waiting to get going. I plan on doing a lot of instagramming on the trip so if you're curious (and have an iPhone) you can follow me at @milkteeths ;-) See you all in Manila!

12 comments:

  1. the first two shots are so rad!

    http://underthefluorescents.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh how fun! I love these shots :D
    I hope you have an awesome trip!
    http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous lighting! What is it about California!?

    Safe travels to you and those with you!! Your snacks sound AWESOME (one of the greatest parts of traveling are gathering all your fave snacks! nom nom nom)

    I will definitely be stalking yo badself on my boyfriend's iPhone on Insta! How long of a flight is it?! I'd give anything for some warmth right now! Send some my way...you know the address ;)

    <33333

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! You're coming here in Manila? Hope you enjoy your trip. :D

    http://angelandaluz.tumblr.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. the light is just gorgeous in these photos!
    hopefully you can stop by singapore on your way to manila!


    Escape

    ReplyDelete
  6. haha that sounds just like my backpack fillings for Japan a while back. I thought it would save me money to live off my snacks, but NOPE, I could not stop buying cool crazy Japanese food once I got there. HAVE FUN!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. good luck and safe travels!
    and these photos are super lovely!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That first shot is sick!

    Love Grace.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aw, I love that photo of you and Grant! Have a safe trip and I'll definitely be following your instagrams!

    ReplyDelete
  10. so jealous!!! good luck and have fun!!!

    p.s. that last photo of you is so so amazing!!!!

    nataliya
    sewniice.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. great photos!

    i hope you take some nice pictures in Manila, have fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. These photos are amazing!
    xo
    Lo
    www.herlolife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

What's up?

*Had to turn word verification on (even though I personally hate it). I've been getting too many weird spambot comments lately :(