3.21.2012

MILK TEETHS Store Update and 20% off Spring Sale!

Photobucket  
First and foremost, I'm having a spring sale! Up for a week, sale ends next on the 28th. Now here are a few new pretties that I've stocked the store with... 

PhotobucketPhotobucket

1980s light pink short sleeve button up blouse with lace detail M

Photobucket

Late 1970s vintage soft brown leather basketweave lace up shoes womens size 7

Photobucket

Early 1960s black and white striped knit collared pull over sweater S-M

PhotobucketPhotobucket

1960s Elizabeth Stewart geese and moon print semi sheer beach coverup caftan one size

Photobucket

Early 1960s handmade black macrame short sleeve button up with peter pan collar S

Photobucket

1970s leather heeled loafers US 8-8.5

Photobucket

Late 1960s brown and white floral maxi dress with dramatic ruffled collar S-M

Photobucket

1970s short sleeve black red and white striped camp blouse M-L

Photobucket

Early 1960s pink gray and white zip up shetland wool fitted sweater S

Photobucket

1970s Adelaar black and earthtone floral print long sleeve bow blouse S-M

Photobucket

1970s chevron zigzag knit afghan throw mustard yellow, brown, dark teal blue

Photobucket

1960s light grey and white elbow sleeve peter pan collar mini dress S

 

 

 

2 comments:

  1. i lovee the first two pairs of shoes!

    http://underthefluorescents.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I actually just picked up those EXACT Brunswick shoes at my local thrift today! I immediately fell in love with them and they were my size 6.5. Shoe fate! :) But I was curious about the company (as I always am when I find cool stuff at the thrift store) and I couldn't find anything about these shoes saying they were vintage until I found your blog. If you don't mind my asking, how'd you discover they were from the 60's? I only ask because I tried googling Brunswick shoes and it was really hard for me to find anything on them since they still apparently make bowling shoes. But if they're from the 60's, I like them even more! I love when a thrift find turns out to be real vintage. Anywho, I love the last dress so much! And that 70's Adelaar bow blouse is just perfection!

    ReplyDelete

What's up?

*Had to turn word verification on (even though I personally hate it). I've been getting too many weird spambot comments lately :(