5.31.2012

parking lot wars

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
 Photos by Grant

 Outfit Details:
50s dress: pile sale
vintage cardigan (I DIYed the collar, check out the post on it HERE )
espadrille flats: gift from Grant

 I've been working/ staring at a computer screen for more time than I care to admit so I'm going to keep this post short with a few random tidbits swirling around my head:

1. Grant and I saw Jack White at the Wiltern yesterday and man is he talented. One of the best concert experiences I've ever had.
2. My hair is entering the dreaded awkward in-between period. I don't think I will cut it short again so we'll see how long it takes me to grow it out. My hair grows freakishly fast (I'm saying almost an inch a month, or at least it feels that way).
3. I think this blog is ready for a re-design since I'm sick of what it looks like. If you know of any good designers or whatnot let me know!
4. Heading to the gym in 5 minutes. I love how they always have Food Network on the little treadmill TVs. Strange motivational tactics are afoot methinks.

13 comments:

  1. I absolutely adore this fifties dream day dress :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The fabric on that dress is really great, huh? I really need a haircut; it's gotten way long and with the humidity here on most days I look like a woman who has too many birds.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those shoes are CUTENESS!!!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. That dress is perfect!

    http://louise-amabilis.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. The adjective 'darling' is not one I use very often but that's the first thing I thought when I saw this darling outfit :) I love the matching lined patterns and the DIY buttons are lovely - I have a whole bag of orphaned buttons that may now find a new home :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loooove that dress and the cardigan!!!!
    Yea, my hair grows really fast too....so funny :)
    http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like the dress - the pattern matches the pattern of the sweater amazingly)))

    http://tri-skelos.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that cardigan! I should do that to one of mine.

    ReplyDelete
  9. your cardigan is amazing <3
    lot of love.
    http://enwellove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. beautiful dress and it looks adorable with the button sweater!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. such a pretty dress and i like it with the sweater... you look so sweet.

    xo, carla
    misscarlaviolet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. so, what's the blogger meetup all about ?

    ReplyDelete

What's up?

*Had to turn word verification on (even though I personally hate it). I've been getting too many weird spambot comments lately :(