5.15.2012

vintage update at MILK TEETHS

First, before I get on with the update, I just wanted to say thank you to everyone who left such nice comments on my last post. I know I may not say it enough, but I really am grateful for all of the wonderful readers that give this little blog the time of day (or night). There are a million different ways that you can waste your time on the internet and it means a lot that some of you would regularly chose to do that over here. I think it's quite touching, in fact ;-)

Anyway, I haven't done a store recap in a while so I thought I'd brush off the cobwebs on that so here goes...

PhotobucketPhotobucket


1970s blouse/ chevron print blouse/ 70s v neck shirt XS-S

Photobucket

Photobucket

1930s skirt/ vintage floral skirt/ 40s house skirt M-L

PhotobucketPhotobucket

vintage 1960s dress/ 60s tent dress/ 1960s boho paisley dress S-M

Photobucket

Photobucket

vintage 50s skirt/ 1950s pattern skirt/ 50s a-line wrap skirt S

vintage plaid shirt/ 70s plaid button up/ 1970s western blouse S-M

Photobucket

1950s jacket/ vintage embroidered jacket/ 60s boho jacket S-M

PhotobucketPhotobucket

1970s dress/ vintage floral sundress/ 70s floral sun dress S-M

PhotobucketPhotobucket

vintage peter pan collar blouse/ 1950s plaid blouse/ 1960s peter pan collar blouse XS-S

PhotobucketPhotobucket

1970s blouse/ vintage striped shirt/ mint and coral top S

3 comments:

What's up?

*Had to turn word verification on (even though I personally hate it). I've been getting too many weird spambot comments lately :(