5.10.2012

WANTED: OC/ SoCal bloggers

Photobucket This is a shout out to all of the Orange County/ Southern California bloggers out there!

I'm helping put together a pretty sweet Orange County blogger meetup in the not so distant future, and methinks you're going to want in on it.

So with that being said, if you're interested in such a shindig leave a comment with a way to get in touch so I can e-mail you with the deetz at a later date. This ain't the time to be shy! The more the merrier (tell a fellow blogging buddy!) :) Also, if you'd rather just e-mail me telling me you're interested that's cool too. Just send a note over to milkteeths [at] gmail [dot] com

7 comments:

  1. yay finally! can't wait
    underthefluorescents@gmail.com

    http://underthefluorescents.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in, doll face. Please email the deets to nakedcowgirlvintage@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Would love to join if you are including LA-area as well! shopmyrtle @ gmail

    ReplyDelete
  4. That would be awesome! tureesuh@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. All types of bloggers? xenia droid @ gmail

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds fun.

    teresa.armendariz@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for the fantastic article. The place else could anyone get that kind of info in such a perfect means of writing? I have a presentation next week, and I am at the search for such information.

    ReplyDelete

What's up?

*Had to turn word verification on (even though I personally hate it). I've been getting too many weird spambot comments lately :(