6.25.2012

blackbird


vintage dress
vintage milk teeths
vintage floral print

Description of Photo
Description of Photo

1970s dress/ vintage floral sundress/ 70s floral sun dress S-M from MILK TEETHS

star crown: DIY

Got back from Oakland last night and had so much fun. It's always great seeing my best girl Masi and her boyfriend Dave (AND their new beagle pup Rocko!). I took a few photos so I'll be sure to post those later in the week. Meantime, here's a few photos of one of my favorite dresses in the shop right now. I really love the little bit of mustard in the floral print, I think it offsets the colors in this dress nicely.


On a separate note, does anyone watch Workaholics because I am obsessesed. I know, old news to most of you but I feel like when it comes to TV shows I can be somewhat of a late adopter. I thought I would hate it but nope. Not the case. Maybe because it reminds me of a few people that I know in real life? Some of the jokes can be a little crass but overall it makes me literally laugh out loud and it takes a lot for me to actually laugh at something.  So yep, I recommend it! 

13 comments:

  1. Very beautiful Ashley! The dress is gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  2. i've never heard of workaholics, but i will definitely check it out :)
    the sun dress is wonderful

    Escape 

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the print of that dress, so pretty!!!
    And I've never heard of that show, sounds very interesting
    http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes! I love Workaholics..and your sandals :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. love your vintage dress!! so much

    ReplyDelete
  6. awwwh that's such a cute dress!

    ReplyDelete
  7. such a cute headband!!! and dress!

    nataliya
    sewniice.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a pretty dress! I wish you were still up hear hanging/lounging with us!

    ReplyDelete

What's up?

*Had to turn word verification on (even though I personally hate it). I've been getting too many weird spambot comments lately :(