7.19.2012

jimmy


Description of Photo
Description of Photo
Description of Photo
Outfit Details:
vintage blouse: thrift store
vintage skirt: thrift store
70s leather penny loafers (came with pennies!) thrift store
socks: Happy Socks via Madewell

About a week ago we had some weird weather in Southern California. Muggy, hot, overcast, and rainy--it totally reminded me of NYC in August. I was going to head out the door sans socks but since it was so ugly and gray out I figured a pair of bright socks would be a nice touch.

On a different note, I'm in July's issue of Candy Magazine! I remember totally flipping through this mag when I was in the Philippines (and seeing it everywhere, in fact). Such a nice treat to be included in this little blogger feature :)


Description of Photo


11 comments:

  1. Cute outfit Ashley! And a big CONGRATS on your Candy Magazine feature! :D

    XoXo, Kimberly

    http://www.AccordingtoKimberly.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. To be cast aside such great bloggers, I'd die (of happiness and pride). You truly deserve it as your blog is definitely one of my favourites!

    I love the Americana feel to this outfit, very 60s.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the socks! Such a groovy (yes, I used groovy) touch. :)


    Step into Estherina's World

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree that weather in Southern California has been insane. I just came back from London where the weather was terrible, so I'm afraid I brought it with me hehe. I love your little teal socks, it adds such a nice touch to the whole outfit x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on the feature!! :D And I looove your blouse, such a great print :D
    http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is so exciting about your feature! I'm also excited about that skirt, it is fabulous with those socks!
    xo
    Jess
    www.swishandswoon.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. This outfit is so cute!!! I like the socks with the shoes with that skirt!!! hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those penny loafers are perfect. I mean, I've been looking for ages for the perfect pair of loafers and here they are!
    Also, congratulations for the feature on the magazine!
    Life is a romantic poem

    ReplyDelete
  9. super cute socks! they add such a cheerful touch to your outfit. :O) also (randomly), i love your haircut! mine's way down my back at this point, but if it would look as cute as yours does at shoulder length, i'd cut it in a heartbeat!
    -sarah

    ReplyDelete

What's up?

*Had to turn word verification on (even though I personally hate it). I've been getting too many weird spambot comments lately :(