mustard silk blouse: thrift store
water color mini skirt: C/O BB Dakota
Keds: Off Broadway Shoe Warehouse
vintage coin necklace: thrift store
Don't really have much to say tonight so whenever this happens I type in "random survey questions" into Google. Here's what popped up:
Are you young at heart, or an old soul?
- Definitely an old soul. But I also prefer eating dinner at 5:30, never leave home without a light sweater, and love Polly's Pies so maybe I'm a mix of the two: an old person at heart.
- Had to think about it but I'd say "Your Covers Blown" by Belle and Sebastian definitely altered the course of my life for the absolute better.
- I like my teeth, I think they're shaped nicely. Not a fan of my profile.
- Halloween, I day dream about my costume all year long.
- Food Network. Always.
- This is a new one but it's such a feel good, definitely recommended if you're in the mood to smile (who isnt??): "Uncle Albert/ Admiral Halsey" by Paul McCartney
- Missed Connections is good reading so yes I peruse them, not as often as I used to but I still do. I've never posted one but I responded to a post a long time ago because I thought Grant wrote one (before we were dating). He didn't write it.
- To be honest I love Southern California and wouldn't want to live anywhere else. I wouldn't complain if I could live in a 1920s Spanish bungalow by the ocean with orange trees and bright pink bougainvillea everywhere.
- I don't really drink, I've never been drunk. I don't like the feeling of being "buzzed" because it makes me feel sleepy and heavy headed. I've never smoked a cigarette or done drugs. It's never interested me.
- I am an only child so I played by myself a lot. There must have been one summer when I was in kindergarten or first grade where I made a fort in my mom's room, seemingly everyday. She had a large glass desk in one corner and a TV high on a dresser. I'd drape a blanket over the table on all sides and a blanket over the desk chair and gather pillows to fortify my little hideaway. I remember just hanging out, watching Lamb Chops Play Along/ Mr. Rogers, and snacking on root beer and crackers for hours and hours. Good times.
- Try a week. Getting hit by a car crossing the street is no joke.
- Definitely one or two friends. I think I have a bit of social anxiety disorder (self diagnosed) so crowds aren't my thing. Sort of cliche but I often feel very alone within a crowd.
- Yes and yes :)