9.21.2012

24 hour birthday sale | store update

Hello! A small update in the shop this week. Last year I held a special 1 day "birthday" sale at the shop and I'm fixin to do that again this year! Take 24% off (one of my biggest discounts yet!) everything in the store on Saturday, September 22! The code will be "birthdaygirl"! 

PS: One of my lovely customers Simona wearing a sweet skirt she got from the shop! Doesn't she look great?  (Also, if there is anyone out there who's bought from me and has a photo of them wearing their piece let me know! I'd love to see it!)

Photobucket

1960s raw silk dress/ seafoam green mint 60s wiggle dress/ Joan Mad Men dress Medium


Photobucket

Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. That's so cute that you wrote about me! Thank you! And hope you had a great birthday, girl!

    XO,

    Simona

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Love all your vintage outfits! I'm in love with so many pieces :)

    If you have time, check out my blog, maybe we can follow each other?

    Alexis

    swaney e

    ReplyDelete

What's up?

*Had to turn word verification on (even though I personally hate it). I've been getting too many weird spambot comments lately :(