9.30.2012

Thrift Files

Photobucket
An amazing old fan that worked great found at the Salvation Army. Too cheap to pay $50 for it, though : /

Photobucket
Some of the best prints I've seen have always been on men's vintage pajama tops! A trove of them found at Savers

Photobucket

Photobucket
A cute embroidered cycling pup on a handkerchief

Photobucket
Not really sure what these are, maybe book ends? Found at Salvation Army

Photobucket
Reminded me of Suzy's kitten holder in Moonrise Kingdom

PhotobucketPhotobucket
Vintage bar set. Found at Savers

PhotobucketPhotobucket
SO sad that this was locked! Adorable tweed train case found at Savers

Photobucket
Mid century tea cups

Photobucket
Loved the crystal graphic
Photobucket
Photobucket
Yep, I'm a sucker for pretty graphics on old books

Old Thrift Files posts can be found here and here

14 comments:

  1. The bear thing looks like it may be for storing wine..but I could totally be wrong about that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love looking at old book covers--the tiny crystal is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have the glass in that bar set, found it at a garage sale, but it wasn't in a set. Still, great find for a quarter as it has evolved into my favorite drink glass and no one else is allowed to touch it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its getting to the point where its almost stupid how obsessed i am with vintage books! They are just so cute :)
    Anna

    http://opshopaholic.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I always love these posts! Such fun items! :D The train case is awesome :)
    http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like a pretty solid thrifting trip. I agree that old fan is pretty awesome, but definitely overpriced.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really want to an old fan. My friend has one and works really well. It also looks great too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooh, that fan looks great. Too bad it was so expensive...

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm in love with the pajamases, I would love to hang around a lazy sunday in one of those!

    ReplyDelete
  10. 50 dollars for a fan at salvation army??? i've noticed a lot of higher prices at my local thrift stores and salvation army. it used to be a place to find amazing vintage items for really cheap and while i'm not struggling at all it would be nice to see the prices they used to have and would make it more enjoyable to shop thrift stores again.

    nataliya
    sewniice.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great finds! I love the men's pajamas and the train case!

    -Katie

    ReplyDelete
  12. i love these posts. plus you get to remember all the amazing things that i sometimes buy and truly regret haha

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love those teacups. I really enjoy these posts.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I have to agree with the comments regarding the price of that fan-$50 bucks? Salvation Army is a thrift store, not an antique store! I love the tweed train case, it is so cute!

    ReplyDelete

What's up?

*Had to turn word verification on (even though I personally hate it). I've been getting too many weird spambot comments lately :(